Chapter 28

Jieun POV:

My feelings they don't change but I want them to change and love someone in return.. it's like I can't move from him the only person who brought me in this kind of situation where I can't love and return someone's feelings it makes me feel like a such a selfish girl..

I sighed as I took a list as it had all the member's name to whom I should invite to the party..after dealing with all this I took a large walk looking around since we need to do, it's tiring gosh why did I agreed to do this..

I took a good look around the venue so that things are done well and finding Chanyeol he isn't here this guy seriously he said he will help now he is not here tsk i hissed.. "Oh Sara it shouldn't be here I mean come on keep it on side table that doesn't suit on desk" I said shaking my head as she just nodded and kept that on table..

"Is it good now" she asked..

"Pretty, now did you saw Chanyeol somewhere around?" I asked her..

She simply shook her head in way saying she don't know...

I was going to show him this list of invitee's since I don't know alot of Appa's collegues, I sighed in disbelieve  like how can he be ignorant when he himself said he will help me that man is a complete jerk I groaned feeling burden with this...

My back fell comfy as I took a seat on leather chair roaming my eyes around in the venue before I could get up to give an instructions I was meeting an darkness as feeling a soft and warm hands groping my eyes...

"Baekhyun" I muttered feeling his presence and his perfume lingered in my nose..

"How do you always get it's me" he whispered near my ear..

I chuckled removing his hands off from my eyes and turned to look at him standing casually looking so handsome as always...

"What brings you here? You said you are busy??" I gave him pissed off look he ditched me when I needed most..

"Sorry Eun I was in meeting but it ended now so I thought I would have a look at you what you are doing" he held my hand in his pulling me towards him..

"Not fair enough to lie" I glared as I pushed him and started to make sure everything is done...

"Everything is fair Eun" he said causally shurgging his shoulder..

"Piss off I hate you"

"Look Eun sometimes things aren't on our sides" I turned look at him like what the hell is he talking about..

"What you mean?" I threw a question I hope this time he will answer them..

"It's tha-" he was cut off by his phone ringing..as he took that call excusing himself..

"Eun I need to go and guess I'll meet you at the party okey" he said as he placed a soft kiss on my forehead and left.. alone again..

"Everything is done perfect" I shouted clasping my hands together...with satisfied smile on my face..

"You all can go now I guess meet you all at night in the party" as everyone nodded and left.

I took a look around at the venue only to find Chanyeol standing in a room near window.. there he is but what is he doing here alone..

"Chanyeol everything is done and you left me alone with that work" I tried to make myself sound angry as much as possible..

"I saw and I know everything Missy guess you didn't need me" his voice is damn cold.. let's ignore it he is always like this..