Chapter:22

Jieun POV:

I hung up the call and started to unpack my stuff, and running my eyes to search for something beautiful to wear.. taking a good refreshing shower and slipped into blue tank top and a matching skirt..I know it isn't my style but I changed my self since I started to work in Byun&Co...

I took my foots towards downstairs I'm hungry and Omma didn't even called me for lunch,tskk she is always like this

I took my foots towards downstairs I'm hungry and Omma didn't even called me for lunch,tskk she is always like this.. "Omma" I shouted not loud tho...but there was no answer,wait where she can go.. I looked at her room and then in kitchen, there is no trace of her..I furrowed my eyebrows,is she playing a prank on me..

I looked around till I found a sticky note on fridge..I took it immediately, I know is Omma's hobby to place notes when she is going out Because of something which she can't postpone.. "I'm going to buy some groceries..wait till I come let's have lunch together" ohh I should have guessed it.. I placed the sticky note on table and started to search for something to eat.. but mood was ruined by stupid doorbell..

May be its Omma.."Omma what took you" I stopped in middle when I saw the person which is not my Omma.."I bet I'm not your Omma..I'm I Missy??" He was voice bought me back to reality..I gluped hard and looked at me..whose eyes where already staring at me like I'm a criminal.. "So you won't invite me in?? Or you want to talk in front on door?" He creased his eyebrows in questions.. I moved myself and let him in.. wait why did I do it??

"Uhh" my words stuck in my throat, he was looking at me.."What brings you here?" I managed to throw a question at him.."I was here to meet Mr.yoo but I didn't knew I was expecting a surprise waiting here" a smirk was playing on his handsome face..I averted my gaze and was about to walk away..but I felt a hard grip on my hand, I know who it is..he pulled me closer to him harshly..

"So running away without any explanation isn't good Missy" his voice damn I missed it so much..I looked at him.."This time I want to ask why" his voice was strained and dead serious.."I...I..." I shuttered since I couldn't talk because of his touch.. "What I??" He looked angry..but shouldn't he be Happy that I left his life..

"It's because our marriage was nothing you didn't love neither I do so.." I looked at him..sorry but I'm laying.. "So you left me" he gave a deadly glare before his grip tighten on my whirst.."That is foolish"I sighed trying to release my self from his grip.. "you and Eunmi loved each other I was just a third wheel Chanyeol,how can you think that I'll watch you both being romantic in front of me" unknowingly my voice was booming in room,and tears started to slip down.."You and her where happy,I was just watching everyone being happy..but where as me I couldn't get my husband to love me.. Before hand our marriage isn't even publicly said.. and me being in both of your life was wrong..I cannot take someone's happiness like that.." "Then what about me" he cut me off by shouting loud making me flinch.."What about me Jieun?"...

"Do you think I'm a puppet or something"I looked at him in shock...his expression was still hardened and jaw clenched.."I..I did mean".."shut it, Jieun.." I was horrified with his outburst he never shouts like this.. "Jieun do you even thought about me once" he looked at me wanting me to answer him.."Yes, that's why I wanted you to have a happy life with Eunmi".."Eunmi, Eunmi..Jieun my happiness was with you, you never gave me a chance to explain myself..but literally you came to my office and gave me that stupid divorce papers.." I couldn't process any words of him.. after he said his happiness is with me..what does it mean..

"Jieun" he pulled me by grabbing my shoulders.."But you love Eunmi and it's wrong Chanyeol" I said weakly.."That's it Jieun,do you think my life is game and everyone can play it.." no what is he talking about..I shook my head as he was till trying to hold his anger.."You should go back everything is over between us Chanyeol" I said and took his hands off from my shoulders..

"You have always been stupid Jieun..when Eunmi ran away you took her place without any questions..When Eunmi came you never fought for me..When she said she loves me and you gave me a divorce papers..like I was nothing in your life.." he gazed at me..his gaze has a great effect on me.. "Head back Chanyeol your talking nonsense".. I said and walked away, but he stopped me again and pinned me towards the wall..it was harsh my back hurts...

I tried to maintain clam expression but it hurts freaking much.."I'm talking nonsense..Just say once you don't love Jieun" I looked at him in disbelief.."I don't love you".."Look in to my eyes and say it now" he took my chin in hand and make me look at him.."I..I.." damn why I can't say that while looking at his eyes.."No need to say it,I know that you love me and you can't lie"he smirked making me panic..he leaned closer to my ear..his breath was brushing my skin making me loose my control, my legs became weak "You know what Missy, I'll get you back into my life...by hook or by crook" he smiled and kissed my forehead and walked away...

"One more thing,you look beautiful love" he smirked and left..I scattered on floor, I felt weak my tears started to slip out.. why now Chanyeol, why now?? You can't come back like this.. this is wrong you don't have any chance now..

I looked at my finger, which has a beautiful sparkling diamond RING...

################################

Hey guys...

Another update hope you guys like it..

Sorry if it's boring..

Do vote and comment..

Thanks for reading..

Love you all💞💞