Chapter:9.

Jieun pov:

My eyes got teary, i cant believe my sister can go this far. My tears cant be stopped anymore they started to fall like rain. "Jieun this is why i wanted to meet you" he said trying to clam me. "This....this is unbelievable" i said in between of tears.

He offered me his kerchief, to wipe my tears which i gladly accepted. "Jieun sometimes the person we trust, isnt worth of our trust" he said, i guess he is right.. "yes, but may i know who are you and why you have this CD with you?" I asked him yup im suspicious on him who wouldn't be right..

He stared at me silently with out even moving his lips. I gave him a confused look. "Well Jieun for now its better for you to not know about me, any how i'll tell you my name im Choi yusang" he said with a smile and started to leave his seat...

I gave him a confuse look,is he going to leave "oh yah right im leaving" he said as if he read my mind it made me startled " ahh i see i'll go to then, by the way thank you" i bowed to him and started to walk out frm the cafe. I dont feel like going home and find Eunmi And Chanyeol together, it makes me sick like hell...

Taking a deep breath i started to roam around Han river, since its beautiful to see a river. I felt clam and relieved,yet better memories came across my sight. When Chanyeol was rude and harsh with his words, hope when u see this Chanyeol you will understand that i wasn't wrong in any way..

I held CD tightly in my hand which yusang gave me, i sighed hard it is really the worst, how can she do something like this to Chanyeol, she knew Chanyeol would be waiting for her, just to see her in wedding gown.. my tears started to fall like they cant be stopped...

Why why cant i be the one he love's my life is such a pathetic game for everyone they just play me...

It's getting dark now i should head back to home now, i have to take taxi cause i didn't came with a car today. I was waiting for taxi, sure today i'll be late alot... I thought as i felt my phone vibrated,who might be calling me now,i shurgged my thoughts and looked at my phone for caller id, oh its from My Omma,i quickly picked it she will be damn worried if i dont pick it..

"Ne Omma" i said, i can hear she chuckled at me fast rply "Dear Jieun, where are you??" She asked which made me confuse can it be that she is at Chanyeol's house, nah i dont think so.."Wae Omma" i asked like a bit confused now. "Cause your father wants to see you, so can you come home for dinner today??" Well i can go cus its already night and im out of house.

"Ne Omma i'll be there in a moment" i said, "Okey then, we are waiting come soon" with it she hang up the call. I took taxi and went home directly,well i should inform to Chanyeol's Omma...

I dialed her number "Yes Jieun" i heard her clam voice"Omma i'll be going home for dinner, i'll be late today"i said and waiting for her rply "Ohh, its great dear have fun and be safe okey" she said "Ne Omma" i hang up the call.

"Omma" i shouted as i reached home, there was lot silent now, i should check as i thought,Omma is in kitchen. I tiptoed and slide my hand on her shoulder,damn she shouted to loud. she completely look horrified,which really made me laugh...

"Jieun your not a kid anymore" she shouted geezzz..."Omma where is Appa??" I asked her with an cute tone"Dont act cute, he is in study room call him for dnr"with that i ran to Appa's study room..

"Appa" i busted in his study room which silent and clam atmosphere.He took his gaze from his file and looked at me, a huge smile was plastered on Appa's face. I ran towards him and hugged him tightly "Well my princess is here" he caressed my cheeks"Hmm How are you princess" well its casual for a dad to worry about her daughter right.."Im fine Appa" i said taking a look around his study room"Appa lets go for dinner,Omma must be waiting for us" i said as i pushed his pile of working files away... He smiled well im a kinda of girl...

"So, Jieun is everything okey" which made me look at Omma,well i know about what she is taking,"Ne Omma everything is fine" i said and smiled at her,but inner i want to tell her everything about Eunmi...but it will ended up hurting Omma and Appa..
"Are you sure Jieun" i saw a clear concern in Appa's eyes, i took a spoon full of kimchi fried rice and smiled "Yes Appa, by the way your princess is strong enough to handle it"."well i know it, but they know that you are here" it was Omma "Dont worry Omma i have informed to Chanyeol's Omma before i came here" she took a huge sigh, sure she worries alot..

I had a great time with Omma Appa and yah a talk about Eunmi,i dont know how im i going to show them that real face of Eunmi their smile might fade away. Most important how im i going to show it to Chanyeol he might break down....

"Omma i should head back now its late" i broke the silence "Yes, you should let me drop you" i cutt him off "Aniya Appa, i'll go by myself dont think that im weak though" i gave him a soft smile...."Okey but be sure to be safe" he said still worried about me. "Yes i'll go now bye" i said hugged them "Jieun if thr" "Omma if something happen i'll tell you dont worry" i said she is worried about Eunmi as she is in there ....

I reached home yup my home, i was about to ring door bell but unexpectedly it open by it self wow our house is magical too. I was bought back to world when i saw a huge figure infront me "Are you going to stand on door like an idiot" he said in annoying tone...

################################

Here is anothr chapter...

Hope u like it ignore my mistakes guys...

Thanks fir reading,do vote and comment...❤

Love u all......💞