Chapter:19

Jieun POV:

My every step leads me more far away from Chanyeol.. closing my eyes I just hope once we could be like we love each other, I sighed while opening my eyes...seeing a pair of eyes looking at me deeply for my answers... "Tae don't" my voice is barely audible.. he shook his head furiously refusing pleadings... "Why?? I thought you and that Chanyeol guy love each other...then why do you need this?" He gazed at me intensely, what should I tell it's a marriage which not mine and his...

"Tae let's not talk about it" this time he cut me off with his dangerous glare.. "What are you planning after this then" I can feel anger fuming from his voice, as it's strained.. "Probably going far away from his life", "And where that would be Ji??" He is right where will I go??? I blinked many times before answering his question.. a huge sigh escaped from his mouth, as he ran his fingers through his hairs making it more messy... "I know someone who can help you with you living Ji" a small smile appeared on my face on hearing his words... "Thank you..thank you so much Tae" I hugged.. well it's okey to hug him.. since he already has a girlfriend now "hey if my girlfriend watches it then your gone" I chuckled at his words..

"Well I'm glad she isn't around then" I joked yeah she knows about me, she won't be angry on me or on him... "That's great to see a smile on your face Ji" he smiled at me showing his perfect rectangular smile... "I'll be going now it's time to face the reality" I saw a concern on his face... "Will you be fine after this, cause Jieun I know you love him alot" he squeezed my hand to make me feel calm.. I surpassed the sadness and smiled a fake one.. "yeah i'll be fine tae" it's true that I love him and still I have to do it.. my grip on the file tighten up..as I pushed my self to walk towards Chanyeol's office..

Well I'm trying to hold my tears, but they did betray me while I'm going to his office..as I reached his office before I could meet him, I pushed my self to washroom to make sure that I'm not like a drunken mess infront of him.. I saw my self in mirror,which clearly showed how much broke I'm I today... I held my tears as I washed my face applied some make up.. thank God I carry them with me..

Taking a huge breath, I took a study steps towards his reception.. as she smiled at me "Hello mam, how may I help you" she is indeed beautiful..I blinked few times before answering her.. she gave me a look."Park Chanyeol, I have to meet him" ohh was the words I heard from her... "Yeah sure mam, he is free right now... You can meet him in his cabin.." she stated..

I gathered all my courage to barge in his office... Well I'm not one who came to his office anyways... But this time I'm here to break our marriage,"Cool, Jieun you can do this" I mumbled my self.. closing my eyes for a deep breath... I pushed his office door..

As i entered his room, i can see how handsome and attractive he looked in his formal suit holding a file staring at it.Never the less he is Park Chanyeol a handsome millionaire...I blinked and stared at him.. for few minutes before my voice lingered in his ears...

"Park chanyeol lets get divorced" i said in high tone he took his eyes off from the file and glanced at me with his dark brown eyes "whats that suppose to mean missy" he said with clam tone.

A clear frustration and anger was in his eyes... As his grip on file tightened​,he was staring deep into my eyes,like he is looking through my soul...

"I mean lets get divorced, so you both can get married and your so called CEO post will not be in danger" I said looking away.I don't want any eye contact with him, because it will make more harder for me to stick on my decision...

He looked at me with alot of questions in his eyes.

"Here take it, i have already signed it you can  sign it and submit it" I said calmly but, internally I was panicking.

He took file from my hand and gave me are u serious look

"Yes im serious" i said facing my back at him and was ready to leave but he grabbed my hand and i yanked it off and left... May leaving him with alot questions isn't good, but I'm weak to admit the truth that he doesn't love me but her... And I'm the third wheel in between them...

Holding my tears firmly,I walked straight to Park's residence.. yeah may be not but I told everything to Chanyeol's Omma and Apparently they both didn't asked me anymore questions..

I sighed placing my things in a bag, as tears started to stream down from my eyes... I can't believe that I have ended everything between my and Chanyeol today.. I know he wasn't feeling happy with my decision,but I can't take it anymore my heart hurts to see them together..

Wiping my tears away, I pushed all my things in the bag.. until something caught my eye, That CD of Eunmi.. when everything is going right I can't leave this CD be here anymore it can cause much drama.. "Jieun" I'm coming I said as zipped my bag.. and started to walk off..

I hugged Chanyeol Omma and Appa, they both are so sweet to me.. people won't believe they are my in-laws..I smiled as I wiped tears from Omma's eyes.. "I'll be coming back sometime later..Omma" I said looking at her weakly smiling face...I just took one last look at my house... Maybe it's not mine now... I sighed... And smiled weakly looking at it... I have alot of beautiful memories here...not to mention my tears and started to flow...

I pushed my self to leave wiping my tears...

"I guess it's good bye for real..."

"GOOD BYE PARK CHANYEOL BE HAPPY"

################################

HEY GUYS GUESS ANOTHER UPDATE..

I GUESS ITS A SAD CHAPTER PARDON ME IF THIS DOESN'T MAKE You CRY..

I GUESS IM NOT GOOD AT IT...

THANKS FOR READING...

DO VOTE AND COMMENT....

LOVE YOU ALL💞💞