Chapter:15

Chanyeol pov:.

I cupped her cheeks tilted my face as I closed the distance between us, she was confused with my sudden action.. yet she is acting like brave let me show her how brave she is... I smirked as I leaned closer she closed her eyes tightly.. "You thought I'll kiss you missy?"....

Jieun pov:

"You thought I'll kiss you missy" he said with his voice brushing my hairs, I shot open my eyes I looked at him in disbelief did he just played with me, do I look easy to him.. I got really annoyed with his stupid attitude. An idea popped in my mind, I stomped his feet and ran away from him.. he whined in pain.. "Yah Jieun you will regret doing this" he shouted from back I know his gonna take his damn revenge but I don't care, that stupid played with my feeling right now...

I feel my cheeks burning.. until I heard door opening of our room, it was Chanyeol, he smirked at me... "You are blushing" he said still smirk playing on his face.... "Yah.. it's because it's hot in here that's it" I said averting my gaze from him... He chuckled and went to bathroom for shower... I let out a relief​ sigh.. damn he is hard to understand sometimes it looks like he likes me and sometimes it looks like he doesn't I don't get it.. I pouted thinking about him...

I went straight to bed since if Chanyeol comes out, his gonna start that again I felt comfy lying on pillow.. I immediately fell into deep sleep...

Park Chanyeol pov:

She is really easy to fool.. I took my bath and left bathroom when I saw her sleeping comfortably on the bed... I went near to her, she is sleeping with out sheets on and it's cold right now how careless I took sheets and covered her.. or else at morning she will wake up with cold and fever.. I sighed looking at her... I ran my hand through her hair brushing her bangs from her face... She looks beautiful when she is sleeping.. why do I feel strange when I'm with you Jieun... It's hard to know what's going on with me... I feel everything beautiful when I'm with you, but we aren't mean to be together as... Eunmi is there I can't betray her can i?? Cause I love her...

I felt heavy with out knowing I fell into deep sleep on bed on the other side...

Jieun POV:

I felt heavy on my waist, I rubbed my eyes yawing from sleep I feel great today.. I felt a pair of arms around my waist.. I was shocked to notice it was Chanyeol who is sleeping peacefully... I gulped hard, I bit my lips trying to cover my self from screaming.. I shook him lightly "Chanyeol wake up" okey great he isn't moving an inch..

"Chanyeol" I shook him again to my surprise he moved a little.. but he pulled me in his arms "Let me sleep a little" he said with his eyes still closed... I saw his face really close.. suddenly I can't breath, the air here is getting weird.. "Cha... Chanyeol" he moved me more closer to him, as his breath ran through my skin..

He Opened his eyes making me heart flutter he looks so handsome with his sleepy face and messy hairs.. "Yah what are you doing on bed" okey wait what did he asked I glared at him.." For you info Park Chanyeol, you are the one who slept on bed" I said while averting my gaze.. he scratched his neck "Oh yeah I'm sorry I must have slept since I was alot sleepy" he said and walked off.... Okey he said sorry... If I were the one who did the mistake he wouldn't have accepted my apology.. rude tskk I whined...

Chanyeol pov:

Why I'm I going wrong way.. why the hell she was sleeping in my arms.. why does she has to look so cute with her sleepy morning face.. what the hell is wrong with my mind these days... I took deep breath and finished my shower.. as I walked off from bathroom I didn't see Jieun here.. I think she went down.. I sighed thank God she is not here..

I brushed my hair lightly with my hands.. and got out from my room.. I saw a figure in our garden, guess who is it.. obviously it's Jieun​.. she looks happy out there standing​ in front of flower... She looked beautiful with her skinny jeans and blue tank top I took her pic unknowingly.. her hairs were blowing with air... Her smile is so bright...

Jieun POV:

I was happy to see these many flowers in the garden, I took water and pour some water to the plants.. "Ohh you all look so dull" I said while doing my work.. there are alot of plants which dried.. I pulled them off.. I was happy by doing this work.. "What are doing?" I heard his voice damn his voice always make's my heart beat skip.. "Just cleaning the garden" I said while trying not to make any eye contact with him.. he chuckled as he came closer I can feel his presence behind me.. I tried to calm my heart down what if he hears my heart beat...

He lowered him self to meet my hight as I'm sitting on the floor.. "You have you looked at your self in mirror.." he started to laugh making me confused "What you mean?" I furrowed my eyebrows.. "Here" he showed me his phone where I can see how I look... Damn I'm so ugly soil is all over my face.. "I said you look ugly" he said making me pissed off.. I took some mud in my hands and rubbed that on Chanyeol's face "Well you look great though" I smirked at him "Yah Jieun what the" he shouted, I ran off from him...

Not until he caught me "You can't run now" he whispered I'm my ears..Making me nervous.. he turned me to look at him.. I felt hot all of sudden.. This time it was real.. he came again closer, I thought he is playing like yesterday.. but it wasn't like that until I felt his lips on mine... My eyes widen in shock... This was my first kiss.. he kissed me slowly.. as he bit my lower lip for entrance, I gasped at his action... To my surprise I kissed him back.. I'm damn gonna regret this after this...His kiss was so passionate with full of different feelings..

"Jieun" I heard a voice..

################################

So we have a kiss here..

Sorry if the chapter was boring..

Guys give me some good ship for Chanyeol and Jieun...

Thanks for reading...

Do vote and comment..

Love you all😘😘