Chapter Eighteen: The Begining, Fire and water

I watched the water, I knew that Sammy had to be quickened at some point, but I feared the effect, he was to rule the seas, an end to the three blood lines. I can feel the stir in the ocean as they prepaid for his coronation, well, crowing.

I could also feel the stir of the woods, it felt something bad coming, i knew that I needed to get Sammy in the ocean before fate took place. Austin scouts the borders every four hours. He thinks I'm clueless to the restlessness of the world, he's wrong.

Rylan is still a mystery, nobody has come to claim her. I can delve far enough into her mind without doing potential damage so I've been halted, it's not important at the moment anyway, as bad as that sounds.

Austin still won't acknowledge that fact that I am the all queen and still chooses to leave whenever the subject is bought up. He worries me, he is protective but he is distant, ever since the night Aiden attacked me at the ball, it could have been handled better.

Sebastian and Jonathan are always away, finding information and scouting through the neighbouring land even if it means crossing pack boarders. I worry for them, vampires aren't well liked in these parts.

Sam knows that something is up, he can feel the pull of the sea, now that it has been written he is to be the next king. He knows something is up, he just can't come to a conclusion as to what. I'll quicken him in his sleep, so he can't argue, I don't want him to part of the coming events.

Tully is making Sam work harder and harder every day, he knows every verse of Merfolk Law by heart and every detail of our history, he is being groomed and he can't even tell, he think it's just Tully. When she isn't teaching him she is skirting the borders making sure we are safe. Everyone can feel the shift in the earth, something big is coming.

---------------------------//------------------------
I've come to the conclusion that saying I have a lot of time was incorrect, cause I wound up with two jobs and over exhaustion, I'm hoping this is okay but I know I'm out of touch with the story, I will try more, I promise, even though it's not looking promising....