CHAPTER 1- MY HOBBY

💞Try to love your parents, the same way they love you💗💗

Rikza's POV:

The melodious sound of my alarm was enough for me to get back to sleep. I curled my toes and smiled inwardly as I encouraged myself to doze off yet again.

You might be thinking that how on earth an alarm tone could ever sound melodious to someone right?
Well, honestly speaking, my alarm tone does that magic. Trust me!

I fisted my pillow and snuggled more under my blanket just when I heard the beautiful voice of Adhaan
(the call for prayer).

Still my eyes half closed, I took my mobile to turn off the alarm that was buzzing beside. I read the morning supplication. Meanwhile, I rubbed my eyes followed by the blowing of my nostrils three times as I attained the Sunnah.

I barged into the washroom hurriedly as I couldn't resist the nature's call. I then did ablution inorder to perform  Fajr Salah, the first prayer of the day.

I stood in my rug to perform my four Rakaaths (cycles) of the Namaz. I then started reading the morning supplications.

I blew the air on my palm and spread my hands all over my body. After completely satisfied with my prayers, I headed downstairs greeting my lovely parents who were enjoying their morning tea.

Daddy was reading newspaper as usual

Daddy was reading newspaper as usual. I sat beside my daddy in a very childish manner
(I mean like falling on the sofa not exactly sitting in a very descent manner) to which my mom gave me a glare and it was obvious of me to ignore it.

Daddy folded the newspaper and asked "How did my princess slept?"
to which I replied,
"Alhamdulillah, slept well dad"
Mommy sat there watching us sipping her tea.

It's the first day of my school, YAYY.
Don't think I'm in a first grade.
What I actually mean is, it's actually my first day after my holidays.

Well...I don't consider it as a holiday  because I really don't think that only a minimal limit of  10 days could be declared as a HOLIDAY.
Instead, I will name it as  LEAVE.
Who are with me guyz?

I'm a 12th standard graduate, so we had special classes, phew!

I took the newspaper,turning the pages eventually. My eyes scrolled through in search of some interesting topics and when I found NONE, I closed it.

Mommy asked,
"Riku dear, what would you like to have for breakfast?"

I replied,
"Ma kaa looni (macrooni) in a childish manner. She smiled as she made her way to the kitchen.

I came up to my room to fetch my new diary from the wardrobe and started writing.

Let me tell you, I have a habit of writing personal diary which I really don't like share it with anyone.

I started writing diaries when I was in 9th standard, so basically I have 4 diaries including the new one. The first day of my school is the first page of my diary.

I mean I start a new diary every year right from the very first day of my school. I hope it's not that hard to understand.

'Let's begin writing Girl' I screamed to myself in excitement and started writing not before reciting Bismillah (In the name of Allah).

My expectations are hopefully high that In sha Allah, this year gonna be really wonderful for me. Aameen.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

GLOSSARY:

Alhamdulillah - All praise is to Allah.

In sha Allah - When Allah wills.

          ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Assalamulaikum every one!!

So...How was the 1st chapter?
It might be quite boring at the start,but interesting chapters are awaiting & are yet to come.
Continue reading:)

By the way, alarm tone I mentioned above is called AIRY.

Keep calm& keep voting
Feel free to share.. Crazy_lollipop_lover