CHAPTER 20 - MEANT TO BE

❤❤If he can controls every cell in your body, HOW can he not know what is bothering YOU??❣❣
(Source:tsamthepoet)

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Izyaan's POV:

I cleared my throat to distract her attention since she was totally busy admiring the beauty of the lawn.

She tugged the strand of her hair which was disturbing her vision.Her dupatta slayed along with the wind blowing.

She was wondering about something since I could see her smiling. Her face glistened bright in her black attire.
The minute her eyes landed on me she
immediately took her move to run.

I was aware of her moves so quickly grabbed her wrist which surprised her

I was aware of her moves so quickly grabbed her wrist which surprised her.She looked at our hands then tried to relief her hand from my grip but failed miserably.

Her eyes were moistened and in an instant it held an immense emotion which I can literally guess as hatred. Her cheeks turned a shade of pink and her nose flared with anger.

"Oyee Mister! HOW dare you touch me,Haan?" She exclaimed.
I smirked at her and remarked about her greetings.
"C'MON I'm your sister's guest and I atleast deserve to be greeted, Lovingly" I chimed.

She was still in the attempt to rescue her wrist and Unfortunately I had to release her hands.

I wish I could hold those hands forever. I wish I could make you MINE. I wish I could just evolve myself in your deep illusionistic eyes that was temptingly mesmerising or hypnostysing or whatever.

My thoughts got a break as I heard a greeting from her. Actually a sweet greeting! *grins*

"Assalamu Alaikum Mr.Chaffeur"
She had a naughtious smile on her beautiful face such that I could stare at her features for my entire life.

She then sprinted away from me, sadly *pouts* and I can't even stop her.May be it was Meant to be this way.

Rikza's POV:

I plunged onto the fact that Aunty came for a proposal. I am delighted by this new surprises.

My mind's a complete mess now.
It's totally screwed-up. Gosh!

You gotta be confused.Let me tell you My lovely Dia let me tell you,
(A/N : Diary's nickname) I confessed the truth to ABI.

She was tensed up. I could sense her crying and her voice cracked up as she was stuttering and possibly trying her best to act normal.

I wish I could be there for her. I wish I could just plung onto her to embrace her and comfort her. I really wanted to be there for my bestie in her hard times.

I know it's breaking her but I neither had an option to lie nor I have the tendency to fake a lie and probably commit a sin by keeping her unaware of the reality.

I gathered some courage and confessed the truth that Daani is interested in some one else. I wish it was my Aabi.But may be it was Meant to be like this.

Unfortunately I had to tell her the truth to probably control her feelings but seems like she had fallen for him deeply. Sadly, I was late to open the truth to her.

It might be hard for her to overcome this. May Allah grant her the courage to move on and accept the fact that she can't replace his love for the other girl.

Daniyal's POV:

I just can't gulp down the fact that SHE is getting engaged. It's nerve wrecking manh!

She is happy with this engagement and her bright smile is the proof of her acceptance. Her smile still lingers in my mind. I wish her smile was for me though.

I can't deny the fact that I love her. I can't have her now and may be it was Meant to be.

I don't know what to do now.
It's getting me crazy and wild. I banged my fist in the table harder and stormed out. I don't have the courage to answer any one.

My acts will definitely create a problem here. I need to do something.
I'm at the state where I need to outburst my emotions.

I blurted out my feelings to the one who is close to my heart.My sister, Rikza. My Billi.

I felt my soul at ease when I opened up everything to her.She comforted me by her usual soothing and consolidating words which solaced my heart.

These were the words that hit my heart.It was like an arrow probably that pricked my heart literally.

"If Allah can turn night into a day,then surely HE can turn the darkness of your life into happiness and prosperity. Trust in Allah"
(A/N : #By, ✒The wondering.Ukht)

Ayaan's POV:

I was glad that she called me,finally.
She didn't received my calls from the time she came to know the truth that I am getting married to someone else rather than Her.

I was really delighted by her phone call.Atleast she gave me a chance to convince her. I was way too jubilant as she honoured me by giving me the opportunity to welcome her to my cabin.

I was in need of her. I wanted to open up to her. I wanna tell her the truth that I love her and I can't even imagine my life without her.I can't even merely dream of this.

The mere thought of leaving her is nerve wrecking. I am glad she heard me and accepted the fact that my agreement/approval was never involved in this marriage.

I returned home with my jolly mood instead of the fact that my so-called beloved wife turned out to be immensely irresponsible.

My happy mood was destroyed by that cheap weirdo. Anger flared within me and I rushed towards her with immense hatred.
How dare she....

Rikza's POV:

I'm literally gobsmacked with Daani's sudden piece of information. I am completely out of my mind now.

I'm totally confused about his case now. I mean C'MON I just confessed about his love for another girl to ABI and now HE'z telling the Actual truth behind his visit to Karachi.

It was literally like a bombardment. I can't even share my confusion to him.
I mean Daani will kill me if he comes to know that I passed on his love story to ABI.It was a damn secret between us.

I think it's my mistake to share this secret to her.It's a siblings mutual nature to share their emotions and experiences but I was the one to expose this. I made a blunder.Ughh!

I can't even take back my words which my chattering mouth just blurted out. Such a weirdo I am as the great MR.Akdoo mentions ME and I completely accept the fact that the title suits me perfectly.

What's the need to hurry? Why I was in a haze to keep her aware of his love? Ugh, It's annoying.

I took my diary and bursted my anger.
As I was about to keep the diary back in the drawer I found a similar personal diary. I just simply guessed that maybe it was HIS diary.

I thought to glance over at the diary and just flipped a page when HE stormed in.

His nose fumed with anger.His face held immense hatred.I gulped down the lump forming in my throat as HE jolted towards me in an instant.
"How DARE you?"

To be continued........

              ____________________

Lots of love <3
Crazy_lollipop_lover♥♥