CHAPTER 15 - DROOLED OVER

💞If ALLAH brings you to it, He will bring you THROUGH it"💗💗

Rikza's POV:

I am currently sitting in HIS bed, dolled up in a bridal make-up and seated in a bridal state. I was nearly tired sitting in the same position for what felt like eternity. My mind wandered with thoughts regarding the pros and cons of this marriage and that's when it stricked to me that I need to stop him from having any false expectations.

Hence, I abruptly changed my position to a normal one because I really don't want Him to think that I am desperately waiting for him to unveil my face. In my wildest dreams, huh!

I wish I could just elope from this whole scenario but sadly I couldn't do that. The memories of my farewell started to play in mind like a movie.

I recalled Aunty's advice on how to live my life as a married woman and Mommy crying emotionally whilst muffin sprinting towards the washroom area unable to control her tears.

I was in my own wonderland when the knob of the door was twisted a little revealing the face of my so-called HUSBAND.

I never knew that I was crying until his presence made me come back to the reality.

I ignored his presence as if he never existed

I ignored his presence as if he never existed. I tried my best to compose myself infront of him. I made sure that I was daring enough to face his wrath.

My back ached since I was sitting in the same position for god knows how long. I made a slight move shifting myself in a comfortable position and that's when I realised that HE was taking steps towards me furiously.

Normal POV:

She could feel his gaze on her but she choose to ignore it. The glimpse of her husband coming towards her with rage made her quite nervous but she managed to keep her posture calm.

He took a hold of her arm quite harshly to which she winced in pain but nonetheless he cared.

She stumbled upon his chest as a result of his force applied. Her HUSBAND glared at him with His eyes filled with rage. His eyes were dangerously red which sent shivers down her spine.

She gulped hard and tried to control her tears which were dying to bolt out from her sockets.

"Waiting for me, wifey?" He smirked with a jerk again.
'Aah' a wince escaped my lips naturally.

"I love you" He said with pure sarcasm in his voice, venom dripping from every word that he spoke. He tightened his grip on her arm whilst she tried her best to free herself from his rigid grip.

"Weren't you expecting this from ME Haan?" He was glaring at her with his nose flared with anger.

"You..you are..hurting me"she said with tears glistening in her large big eyes.