CHAPTER 8- The Hidden Past

💞Let your past make you better, not bitter❤❤

Rikza's POV :

I asked Abi to postpone the plan to which she denied abruptly.
"Naah! For your kind info, mommy gona stay here. Only we are going out for shopping and you don't need to worry actually because I'll buy MY DRESSES ONLY, okay?

Ahh!! I wanna make an excuse to go home because I don't feel like going out and having fun since tomorrow is daddy's death anniversary..

IT'S BEEN A year since daddy left us alone in this world.

"Hello girl, where are you? Stop dreaming and come out of your dreamland" Abi said glaring in my eyes trying to scare me.
Abi and her acts, huh!

"Are you okay Riku?"muffin asked me looking concerned about Me.
I smiled at her. Like seriously HOW this girl comes to know that I'm feeling sad,even though I didn't show it.May be she knows myself more than ME.

The saying "A friend is the one who knows you more than you know yourself" correctly fits for her, my sweet muffin.

"Yup muffin, I'm doing great ya know"I really was feeling great,to have her.I smiled,this time, a true one from my heart.

We had lunch and then headed to the Mall named HUSSAINS,the biggest mall of the city.

It then clicked to my dumb mind that, they (Abi's family) own this huge property. Cool!

Firstly, we entered into designer boutique for buying dresses for Abi, Alhamdulillah, finally she selected a dress, after an hour.

She selected a creamy beige coloured heavy lehanga with it's top and delicate dupatta.Then,one by one,she selected the dresses for each occasion and I must say that She has a great choice.

We then headed to the accessories store,bought everything she needed (matching studs, sandals,etc)

"Hey guys, I just wanted to wear an yellow attire for mehandi and you guys will wear the same, I mean, we'll be wearing the same dresses, okay? And no one has the rights to say NO, now let's GO" Abi ordered as usual. Totally Aware of her nature, always bossy. I rolled my eyes at her commands.

We headed to a shop there and bought similar dresses for each of the same colour.

We were carrying shopping bags and felt tired, so Muffin suggested that why don't we drop our bags in the car to which Abi gave an idea which got me irritated for some odd reason.

"Yeah great idea muffu but I think the driver will not be available right now because I guess mom needed the car. Actually Daadu is not feeling well, so she might be needing the car in case of any emergency. Hence,I asked the driver to go home & I'll give him a call when we finish our shopping session".

Abi started blabbering and all this time I was checking out this huge mall with amazement, woah!

Yet again,the chatter- box Abi continued,

"Hey,why don't we just drop our bags in Bhai's office? It will take just a few minutes to reach there. This is not really happening. Gosh!