CHAPTER 31 - REJECTION

Rikza's POV:

I was on cloud nine as I flee to the highest contentment level where the sky was the only limit. I whispered Alhamdulillah repeatedly paying my gratitude to my Lord, the Merciful.

Indeed it was no doubt that HE is the only one who has the authority to grant peace to the hearts. I was deeply overwhelmed when I learned that  everything is in the hands of Allah.

It is  no doubt that he has all the authority to grant lives and it is no doubt that HE is the only one who has the rule over the hearts. Every single beat of the heart was under the rule of my Supreme creator, Allah. The pumping of heart was indeed carried  out by the permission of Allah.

Overall, I learned a lesson that Indeed, He is the Healer. I bowed down in Sujood letting out my tears of contentment. I supplicated to my Lord as I was very grateful to Him.

"Alhamdu lilla-hil Lazi
Bi ni'mati-hee Ta-timmus Saalihaat".
All praise is to Allah, by whose honour and Majesty, deeds of virtue are accomplished.

Tears of joy filled my eyes as I witnessed Mommy sleeping peacefully. I was worried about her as she was sleeping for a quite very long time.

One minute she would open her eyes and the other minute she was asleep. I was really concerned about her when Aunty explained it to me briefly that it was due to the impact of the dosage as she had been given the anaesthesia.

It was obvious for her to sleep from time to time. She elaborated that it was nothing to worry about and that she'll be back to normal anytime soon, In sha Allah.

Finally, the day of mystery came to an end and it was the beginning of the night when Aunty commanded me to go home with my husband. I didn't approve of her commands as I was adamant to stay with mommy.

Aunty was the one who really needed rest and also a break from us, as she too had her personal life.

She need to focus on her life, her children, her husband and her house. I somehow managed to convince her and I departed her to her home with Daani.

I was wondering what to do next as I loosely fell on the couch, my back resting on the armrest and my legs  tangled to one other making them to rest on the floor.

It had been just a minute that I closed my eyes when a buzzing tone distracted me. I was notified for a message.

Though I had silenced my mobile, it still indicated a notification. The buzzing sound was erupted due to the vibration as it was placed on the wooden table.

I was super exhausted but still I couldn't help myself to ignore my mobile as I left my seat to grab it. I got suspicious when I witnessed a video which was waiting to be loaded.

I glanced at the messenger and I was really curious by now as ABI was the sender. The video was completely loaded by now and it was fully transferred to my gallery.

I was about to play the video when a knock stopped me from doing so. Sighing, I welcomed the comer with a fake smile as I was not in a mood to pass a genuine one. The comer was none other than my Husband.

Why's he here now? Did Aunty asked him to come over here to stay with me for the night? I wondered.

Yeah, Ofcourse. As far as I know him, he's not that protective for me nor is he concerned about my being. Anyways, neither I care. Huh.
I rolled my eyes letting him in.

I took a seat on the chair placed near my Mom's bed whereas he preferred to sit on the couch. I was in no mood to start up a conversation with him, so I just focused my attention on my mobile when he interrupted.