4

-----

"shit!" Taehyung cursed causing Minhee to wake up.

"W-what's wrong?" She asked innocently.

"Last night... W-what happened? Why aren't you sleeping in your own room?" Taehyung asked totally bewildered as he looked at her with questioning eyes, but his breathing started to get shaky when she didn't reply.

"Don't tell me that-" Minhee cut Taehyung off by nodding her head. Even tho nothing happened, she made him believe they did.

"I was drunk last night.." he said with a sigh. "Why didn't you stop me?"

"I..." She said putting up an act and started tearing up. "You were really drunk last night and I told you to stop but you didn't listen and thought I was your wife." She lied.

"Shit!" He cursed once again and put his face in his hands to think straight. All he could think of was you saying that you trust him. "How could I do this to Mia." He muttered as he imagined how hurt you would be.

"I'm sorry." She said letting out a sob.

"It's my fault okay, I'll take the blame." Taehyung said. "God Taehyung..." he scolded himself.

"Thanks Taehyung." She said wanting to hug him but he moved away from her as soon as she reached for his embrace.

"Please keep it at boss. We're nothing more than that." Taehyung said coldly making her look away.

"That's not what you said to me last night." She defended softly making Taehyung look at her with big eyes.

"Y-you really should go. Right now." Taehyung said clearing his throat.

-----

You woke up early as you saw you got a new message.

"It's from Taehyung." You smiled happily, but that smile quickly disappeared when you saw the following picture.

"What is-" you said as your breath got caught up in your throat. "How could he?" You teared up at the sight.

Just as you were about to go downstairs you got a new text message.

Taehyung: plans have changed. I'm coming home today.

"He probably wants to ask for forgiveness." You thought angrily.

You got dressed and brushed your hair as someone called you.

"Jungkook?" You thought and picked up.

"Hey Mia!" Jungkook said happily. "I heard that Taehyung went on a business trip yesterday. Why didn't you tell me? Is he having fun in China?"

Jungkook's words made it think back if that picture you got earlier this morning and you couldn't hold back your feelings anymore.

"Maybe a bit too much fun for my liking." You said in a angry tone but it quickly started to sound like sobbing as Jungkook fell silent.

"Are you alright? What happened? Did I say something wrong?" He asked concerned as he heard soft sniffling through his phone.

"Let's not talk about it through the phone." You said wiping your tears away. "I'm coming to your place."