18

------

"I'm so sorry I'm late. Something came in my way." You said out of breath as you literally ran to your appointment with Joohyuk.

"It's okay." He chuckled at your behavior. "What came in your way?" He asked but his smile disappeared as he saw Taehyung also arriving.

"Why is he here?" Joohyuk asked you softly as he pointed at your husband.

"Sorry. I didn't had another choice. It's okay he's with us right I mean he's my husband after all so it's nice to hangout with the three of us." You said as he nodded with slight hesitation. "I'll treat for today since you had to wait so long." You said going to order the drinks before he could say anything else.

"She's cute." He eyed you dreamily as you were ordering the drinks for all of you.

"And mine." Taehyung interrupted as Joohyuk snapped out of it looked at him weirdly.

"Why did you come along?" He asked coldly.

"Why did you ask her out?" Taehyung snapped.

"I asked you first." Joohyuk said through gritted teeth.

"I asked you second!" Taehyung persisted.

"Says the woman neglecter." Joohyuk fired back.

"Says the wife robber!" Taehyung frowned as you came back and stopped both of them.

"What going on?" You asked totally unaware. "Why are you guys making such noise? Everyone's looking." You muttered and slightly bowed to the other customers to apologize.

"There's nothing." Joohyuk said smiling at you.

"Yah." Taehyung said cursing under his breath making you look at him.

"What's wrong with you lately?" You whispered angrily at Taehyung. "If I knew this would happen I wouldn't have allowed you to come along anyway."

Taehyung but his lip as he was breathing heavily of anger. Your angry expression disappeared as you noticed how angry he was getting.

"T-Taehyung listen, I didn-"

"Never mind!" He snapped as he stormed out of the cafe causing you to run after him in concern.

"Don't follow me!" He said but his heart secretly felt happy you did. "Just leave." He added but he low key wanted you to stay.

"No I won't." You said softly to his relieve. "Why are you so angry whenever I'm with him?"

"Because.." He trailed off as he hesitated. "I want you to look at me, and only me." He said right above a whisper.

-----

"So? Did you meet up with her?" Minhee asked.

"Yeah but..." A low male voice trailed off as she frowned.

"What is it Joohyuk? Did they find out?"

"No of course not!" He said back. "It's just that her husband came along with her."

"Taehyung?" Minhee asked in disbelief. "What was he doing there?"

"I don't know. He was very protective over her that's for sure."

"Don't tell me he got his memories back.." Minhee muttered.

"What?" Joohyuk asked slightly confused.

"Um..nothing. Just make sure that you let them separate. Make sure Taehyung gets angry and never reunites with his wife."

"There's still this one thing..." Joohyuk bit his lip not knowing if he should spill it or not.

"What is it?"

"I think..Mia's pregnant."

"Is that so?" Minhee smirked. "Then...lets make sure she's not anymore."

"Y-yah sis.. are you out of your mind? I would do anything for you but we're not going to murder someone or someone's baby." Joohyuk defended.

"Not if it would be just an...'accident'." She said looking at him devilishly.

+ Don't kill me :") I'm just an author that likes to create evil characters lmao.