21

-----

Taehyung's pov

I gave Mia her phone as she literally pushed me out of the bathroom. I don't know why she tries to hide her body for me all the time but whatever it is, she is perfect in my eyes.

I think I really love her. My heart already seems to know, it's only the memories that are now remaining.

Suddenly I heard the door open and close downstairs as I wondered what it was.

"Hello?" I asked softly as I walked down the staircase while looking around.

I startled and almost tripped down the stairs as I saw my assistant standing in my living room.

"What are you doing here Minhee?" I asked curiously. "How did you come in?"

"Everyone knows you, you always put a spare key under the door mat." She smiled as she walked over to me making me step back in response.

"Don't be so afraid, I'm not going to hurt you." She chuckled as she came closer to me then she should.

I softly pushed her away from me as I cleared my throat. "Why are you here? Please leave."

"Why are you so mean to me Taehyung?" She asked hurt. "Of course I came here for you. I missed you."

"You should really go." I said in a bothered tone.

"I'm not gonna leave until I get a kiss." She said looking at me with questioning eyes.

"What? Stop saying crazy things." I exclaimed before she pulled me by my collar and kissed me.

I tried to push her off but it only caused us to land on the couch with her on top of me.

"Taehyung?" I head Mia calling me from upstairs as I panicked.

I pushed Minhee off me but it was too late.

Mia saw.

"I-I can explain." I stutter but she didn't want to hear it and left.

"Don't push things to far!" I shouted at Minhee as she smirked.

"I think I accidentally did." She shrugged innocently as I clenched my fists. She was lucky to be born as a female or else I would've punched her. Hard.

"You're fired! Don't ever come into my and Mia's life again. I never want to see you again." I warned through gritted teeth.

"You're going to regret this Kim Taehyung. I'd watch out if I were you." She said back angrily before leaving.

End of pov

+ I bet y'all just flipped tables because of Minhee lmao

------

You had to get out of the house for a minute after what you saw back in there.

You waited for a cab to pass by as you suddenly saw a familiar figure approaching you.

"Mia I'm sorry, it wasn't what you thought it was." You heard Taehyung explain as you quickly wiped your tears away.