28

———————

15+

"Sleep with me." Taehyung said seductively as his words forced you to stop your actions.

"I forgot how straightforward you were before losing your memories." You said playfully letting out a scoff.

He patted on the area next to him as you walked over to him. Before you could sit down comfortably Taehyung pinned you down while hovering over you, his face how inches from yours. You looked at him with big eyes as he smiled sweetly.

"W-what do you think you're doing?" You stammered a bit nervously as you tried to look away from his gaze but failed.

"Hm what do you think?" He teased as you gulped. "It has been a long time hasn't it?"

"Tae?" You asked softly yet questioning as you exactly knew what he meant. "Do you think we're ready.. after our lost?"

"I'm ready if you are." He said back, comforting you and pecked your forehead. "Else I can wait."

You shook your head and looked at him. "N-no I'm ready."

"I love you." He spoke before he softly placed his lips onto yours and kissed you passionately.

"I love you too Tae." You said back and closed your eyes. Piece of clothing slowly landed onto the marble floor, one by one except for your undergarments.

He hovered over you again and softly touched your face like it was the most fragile thing on earth. "Your so beautiful." He whispered into your ear and started kissing your neck after as shivers ran through your spine.

You inhaled sharply and pulled onto his hair as he sucked onto your collarbone. He pulled away not long after and placed his forehead onto yours. He looked down as his finger traced the hem of your underwear.

"Are you sure this is fine for you?" He asked again because he noticed that you had your eyes tightly shut.

You nodded as Taehyung wanted to hear it coming out of your mouth. "I want to hear you say that you want it."

"I-I want it." You said slowly opening your eyes as he smiled.

"Okay, then I'm going on with it." He smirked as he continued.

------

You woke up the next morning as you found yourself in your husbands embrace. You smiled widely as you looked at his sleeping face.

You stepped out of bed to prepare breakfast and almost lost balance because of your weak legs. "Damn you Kim Taehyung." You muttered as you were just in time to hold onto the headboard of the bed, instead of collapsing onto the floor.

You put on Taehyung's dress-shirt to cover up your naked body and headed to the kitchen with a beautiful view of the island Jeju-do.

While busy on your cooking you husband came downstairs and back hugged you.

"You're awake." You said as he nodded. You turned around only to cover your eyes. "Q-quickly! Put a S-shirt on." You stuttered.

A smirk plastered onto his face. "I would, but a certain someone took my dress shirt." He confronted as you blushed.

"Can you give it back?" He asked jokingly.

"Okay." You said to his surprise as you started unbuttoning but he hugged you tightly to stop your actions.

"Yah...I was just kidding it's alright you can wear it." He laughed, still hugging you.

"Let's enjoy our breakfast first and then get ready to explore Jeju-Do." You smiled as he agreed.

Even tho this chapter isn't that long, I swear that this is the chapter I've worked the longest on so you guys better have liked it xD