5

-----

Since Taehyung's coming home earlier as he said he would. You didn't want to face him nor did you want to hear an explanation of his deeds.

You were driving to Jungkook's place as your phone kept vibrating.

"Don't think I'm going to pick up Kim Taehyung." You thought as you focused on the road.

You arrived at Jungkook's place as he immediately let you in. He gestured you to sit down.

"Are you now willing to tell me what happened?" Jungkook asked you.

"Taehyung he-" you sniffed as tears rolled over your cheeks. Jungkook immediately hugged you as he couldn't stand the sight of you crying.

"He what?" Jungkook softly asked. "Did something happen?"

"He cheated on me." You cried as he snuggled you closer to him.

"M-maybe it was a misunderstanding?" Jungkook tried to talk it right. "He really isn't the type to do so."

Before you could say anything your phone went off again as you sighed deeply.

"Aren't you going to pick up?" Jungkook asked as you shook your head.

"It's probably Taehyung again."

"Pick up. Let him explain." Jungkook said but you shook your head again.

"I don't feel like talking to him right now." You said back.

Taehyung's pov

I told Minhee to book the fastest flight back to Korea and as soon as we arrived, I immediately head home. I really need to explain things to Mia.

I tried calling her several times but she wouldn't pick up.

Don't tell me she already knows.

I arrived home but nobody's there.
Maybe Mia's buying some things at the groceries?

I waited for her till it was getting dark, the darker the sky got, the more worry was going through my body. Would she be alright? It's already dark outside. I got really concerned and tried calling her again, but once again, she didn't pick up.

Where could she go?

For some reason, Jungkook's place was the first thing that came up in mind.

I grabbed my car keys and decided to go to Jungkook.

End of pov

As Taehyung was driving he kept calling you. "Dammit." He groaned as you still didn't pick up for the up tenth time.

"Mia." Jungkook said to you as he brought you a cup of tea. "I really think you should answer your phone. Taehyung keeps calling you and he's probably really worried."

"I know, But I don't want to give in so easily after what he has done."

"But still." Jungkook pleaded as you sighed.

"Fine." You said picking up the phone and immediately heard Taehyung firing questions at you.

"Finally! Where the hell are you?" He asked angry but also relieved that you were safe. "Why weren't you at home?"

"Why do you care?" You snapped.

"What?" He asked with a scoff. "Of course I care! I'm your husband."

"Tell that to your little assistant." You said with slight sarcasm in your voice.

"What- I..." Taehyung stammered.

"So it's true?" You asked as you felt tears welm up again but did your best to suppress them.

"You can trust me okay." He said.

"I don't know Taehyung... I really don't know anymore. I think it is better for both of us if I just stay at Jungkook's place for a bit longer." You said making Jungkook look at you in surprise.

"Mia, let's talk it out alright? I'll pick you up so we can go home."

"Don't bother, I'm not going home with you." You sighed.

"Too late." Taehyung said. "I'm already on my way."

"What? Jesus Tae! Can you just give me some alone time? Why are you so selfish when you're the one who did wrong?" You raised your voice, making Taehyung tighten his grip on the steering wheel as his knuckles turned pale.

"Alone time?!" He exclaimed, also losing his patience. "Sure! Some alone time with Jungkook huh?" He said sarcastically and scoffed after.

"What's wrong with you? He's my friend! You're the one who's sleeping with others!" You spat.

"And then what? You're going to pay me back by sleeping with Jungkook?!" Taehyung groaned.

"What are you going to do about it?!" You threatened without thinking and regretted it immediately as you couldn't surpress your sobs anymore.

"Babe.. That's not what I meant." Taehyung pleaded as he heard soft sniffling through the phone, not wanting to fight anymore.

"Go die in hell Kim Taehyung." You blurted out as the line suddenly fell dead on the other side.

"H-hello? Taehyung?"