24

------

You've spent the night at the hospital as someone knocked onto the door early in the morning. The door slowly opened as a head peeked through the opening.

"Can I come in?" Joohyuk asked as you rubbed your eyes tiredly.

"Ofcourse." You said softly.

"I heard you lost your baby. Im sorry." He said.

"How did you know? Why would you apologize?" You asked with questioning eyes.

"I'm minhee's brother." He confessed. "It was a hard thing to do, but after all the bad things she has done and caused, I reported her to the police."

"You reported your own sister?" You asked in disbelief.

"Yes, for abuse and she drugged your husband."

"She did what?!" You exclaimed in shock.

"It was that night of Taehyung's business trip." He said. "But don't worry it was all set up to separate the two of you. Minhee didn't sleep with him."

"She didn't?" You asked. "Why didn't you tell me this sooner? Then all of this didn't have to happen."

"I couldn't."

"Why?"

"Because I was a part of it too."

"Part of what?"

"Minhee's plan. I had to make you fall for me so that Taehyung's would be off your mind for at least a bit." He explained. "She's my little sister and I'd do everything for her, but seeing her going onto the wrong paths leaves me no other choice then to report her."

"I really don't know what to say right now." You said running your fingers through your hair. Sometimes you really missed that Taehyung that your husband used to be. "If only that accident didn't happen, everything would've been perfect." You thought.

"If I'm being all honest right now. There still one thing I want to be honest about." He started as you looked at him.

"I like you. I know you're already married and I'm not saying that you have to date me I just wanted to say what's on my mind and be honest."

-----

You felt a bit like suffocating in the hospital after this conversation with joohyuk so you left the hospital and headed home. Taehyung held the door open for you as you got in.

"Why won't you stay in the hospital for a bit longer?" Taehyung asked as you guys were driving in the cab.

"Because I wanted to go home after what happened this morning." You said. "Joohyuk came to visit me."

"What happened?"

"He turns out to be Minhee's brother and he has reported her for all her bad deeds."

"So she's in jail?" Taehyung asked as you nodded.

"That's a relieve. We can now live in peace, right?" Taehyung asked as you didn't reply and looked outside the window seeing raindrops covering the window.