8

-----

"What does she want?" You asked. You didn't like Jungkook's girlfriend, Yuri. She cheated on him last time and even though Jungkook could forgive her, you couldn't. Jungkook's the last guy that deserves to be cheated on.

"She asked me to come over to her place." He responded.

"Oh." Was all you said as Jungkook looked over to you, but not losing focus on the road.

"Just go home and rest okay." He said with reassuring smile. "She has changed now. She admitted that she was wrong so don't worry."

"But still. If she was able to do it once, why not possible to do it twice."

"I could ask you the same thing about Taehyung and his assistant." Jungkook blurted out but he immediately regretted it.

"I'm- sorry. Forget what I said." He apologized.

"Don't worry, I know you didn't mean to say it that way." You said looking away as you closed your eyes. You still couldn't forget the image of Taehyung and Minhee kissing.

"What I mean is... Everyone deserves a second chance right?" Jungkook said trying to make it up for his previous hard words.

"Maybe not this time.." you mumbled making Jungkook look at you.

"Do you mean Yuri... or Taehyung?" He asked a bit taken aback.

"Never mind." You sighed. "Just take me home."

Jungkook dropped you off at home and then headed to Yuri.

------

When Taehyung had calmed down a bit. The boys carefully entered his room again.

"Stay quiet. We don't want to anger him again." Yoongi said to Hoseok and Jimin as they nodded and silently walked towards Taehyung's bed.

"Aw our Taehyungie is asleep." Hoseok smiled.

"Let him rest peacefully, he needs it." Jimin whispered as the others agreed.

"Hey by the way, Taehyung's father came to see him today. That old man may act tough on the outside, but he's a real softy. I saw him crying in his car." Yoongi said.

"Softy huh?" Jimin scoffed with a smirk. "Weren't you crying too just then?" He teased.

"Yah!" Yoongi warned through gritted teeth. "I told you, I wasn't crying."

"Okay you weren't crying." Hoseok said sarcastically and chuckled.

"Shut up or you'll wake Taehyung." Jimin said right above a whisper.

"Anyway, Taehyung's father came to visit him. That's all I have to say." Yoongi sighed as Hoseok suppressed his laughter.

"M-my father?" Taehyung suddenly asked tiredly, while scratching his head as the three males fell silent.

"Taehyung-ah, y-you're awake." Jimin trailed off as he gulped nervously.

"I heard that my father came to visit me. How about my mother? Didn't she come along?" He asked them as they all exchanged looks at each other with worried eyes.

"She died from cancer Taehyung, 2 years ago." Jimin soflty said, not able to meet Taehyung's eyes.

"What?" Taehyung asked in disbelief as no one dared to speak.

"You don't remember that either? She was very sick..And-"

"Ah!" Taehyung suddenly yelped in pain as he tightly squinted his eyes shut. Old memories shot through his head, how he felt when the doctor told him his mother had died. How he remembered that a face less female hugged him tightly as he was going through the pain. She was so familiar yet he couldn't remember who she was, but whoever she is, she made him feel loved and comforted.