12

-----

"I love spending days like this, with you." Yuri smiled as she rested her head against Jungkook's strong chest while they were watching a movie. Jungkook wrapped his arms around her as he placed a kiss onto her head.

"Want some snacks?" He asked as her face immediately lit up. She nods in excitement as he chuckled at her behavior.

Just as Jungkook got to the kitchen his phone vibrated. He stopped his tracks and rushed to the hallways to put his shoes on.

"Jungkook what are you doing?" Yuri asked curiously as she suddenly noticed his odd behavior. She peeked around the corner spotting Jungkook putting his coat on. "W-wait, where are you going?"

"It's Mia." He responded as his girlfriend's expression immediately turned into annoyance.

Yuri sighed as she approached him. "What does she want from you now?" She bit the inside of her cheek as Jungkook turned his gaze towards her.

"Can you not?" He asked as he sighed deeply. "Namjoon hyung and Seokjin hyung came back from work overseas so I have to go now."

"I understand." She said looking away, it didn't sound convincing at all. She got him his car keys and handed them to him.

"Thank you." Jungkook said before wanting to leave. "You know that that's not the word I want to hear." Yuri said with slight disappointment as he looked away.

"Sorry." He then apologized as he couldn't say those three words to her.

"It isn't that word either." She chuckled as he bit his lip. "Forget it. I'll never hear those three words from you anyways. Please get home early okay?" She said as she left to finish the movie on her own.

"I promise." Jungkook didn't hesitate to leave and head to your place.

He arrived at the doorstep as he saw Jimin opening the door for him. He gestured him to come in.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook asked as he saw you staring blankly in front of you with Jimin, Yoongi and Hoseok alongside with you. "Where's Taehyung?" He asked worried.

"He left." You said softly.

"Are you alright?" He asked hurt seeing you this way.

"Do I look alright according to you?" You said back making him look down. "I'm Sorry." You apologized. "I'm just really distressed right now."

"Why did he leave?" Jungkook asked as he sat down next to you and the guys. "Weren't you guys fine yesterday?"

"Apparently he found out about his marriage with Mia." Hoseok sighed.

"Well, technically it isn't bad for him to know that." Yoongi added, earning a glare from Hoseok.

"But he still left." Jimin said in a matter of factly as your heart ached at his words.

"This won't do," Jimin said getting up from the couch. "We need to find him and get him back home." He suggested as the others agreed.

"Right, where's Namjoon hyung and Seokjin hyung?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"Their flight got delayed so they get here later than expected."

"I have go back to Yuri." Jungkook said. "I promised her to be home early."

"What?" Yoongi asked with a scoff. "You just got here."

"It's okay." Jimin said. "The three of us got this!"