7

-----

You didn't know what to do after yesterday. After Taehyung literally pushed you outside last night, you were pretty scared to visit the hospital again. Luckily Yoongi, Hoseok and Jungkook were wanting to stay with him the entire night.

"He really doesn't remember me?" You thought heartbroken but snapped out of it as you got a call from the hospital.

"Hello?...Okay, I'll be right there." You said. You arrived at the hospital and went to the doctor's office. You knocked in the door as he called you in.

"Sit down please." He said as he took out some documents.

"How's Taehyung's condition?" Was the first thing you asked.

He sighed deeply as he shook his head. "I'm not sure, it's highly possible that it's a side effect from the operation and not to forget that he hurt his head really badly from the car accident." The doctor explained.

"I understand." You said back. "Then...Will he ever recover? Will He ever get his memories back?"

"It depends on the situation. I recommend you to get him in touch with familiar things or places. The last thing to do is piss him off or stress him out."

"Thank you." You said as you bowed.

You walked through the hallways to Taehyung's room as you saw that Jimin had also just arrived.

"Hey are you okay?" He asked you. "...I heard about yesterday. I brought some flowers." He showed you a beautiful bouquet of flowers as you gave him a weak smile.

"Don't worry about me." You said trying your best to put up a smile. "We should be more worried about Taehyung's condition."

"You're right, let's get in." He said as you both entered the room of your husband.

"Your wife came to see you." Jimin said as everyone looked at him weirdly. "What? I-I meant Mia. Don't take it he wrong way." Jimin said clearing his throat.

"What wife?" Taehyung scoffed as he crossed his arms. "I don't have one."

"But-"

"No!" Taehyung cut him off. "Get that annoying woman out of here!"

"Taehyung!" Jimin started to get angry as you held him back.

"Please stop, don't piss him off anymore." You said to Jimin as he slowly calmed down.

"Let's go Mia." Jungkook said. "I'll take you home."

"Okay but wait a minute." You said to him as you walked over to Taehyung's nightstand, next to his bed.

"I made your favourite chicken soup. Please eat enough and take care of your health. I'm going now." You said as you put it on the nightstand.

"Take it away." Taehyung immediately said. "Thinking of it already wants to make me puke."

You stopped your actions as your heart dropped a little. You tried your best to keep your tears back.
"But you always said you loved my cooking." You said softly.

"That's funny, because I don't remember any of that." He said back as Jungkook pulled you away.

"Let's go." He mumbled as you nodded.

"And you guys too." Taehyung said referring to Yoongi and Hoseok. "Leave me alone for once, you've been watching me all night and day." He grumbled as they carefully got outside a bit startled if Taehyung's sudden behavior.

"Yoongi, are you crying?" Hoseok asked seeing Yoongi with his face buried in his pale hands.

"N -no." He replied with a sniff as he rubbed his eyes. "Something just got into my eyes."

"Yeah, tears." Jimin said making hoseok grin.

"How do we need to explain this to Taehyung's father?" Hoseok whined in desperation.

-----

"I hope he doesn't stay like this forever." You mumbled as Jungkook was driving.

"Same." He replied as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"What could be the cause that he hates me so much? Why does he get angry whenever he sees me?" You managed to ask.

"Don't take this the wrong way Mia..." Jungkook trailed off. "..But I think that he was filled with anger towards you before the accident found place."

"I-"

"Wait a minute." Jungkook cut you off as his phone vibrated.

"Who is it?" You asked curiously as Jungkook looked at the contact. "Taehyung's father?" You asked as he shook his head.

"No, it's my girlfriend."