~11~

Your POV

"Sans..." I said looking at him. Neither of us moved. "(Y/n).." he said. I watched Frisk and Chara slowly walk off of the roof. I watched Sans slowly walk towards me. He placed a hand on my cheek. I put my hand on his and looked into his eyes. "Is....is it really you?" he asked. I gave a small smile and nodded. "Yes Sans...Its me." "You..you remember." he said. I nodded. "Yes I do. I remembered right after I left." I said wrapping my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist and gave me a hug. We stood in silence for a few minutes hugging. "I missed you." I whispered. He didn't say anything. I felt him nod his head and bury his head in the crook of my neck.

We let go as someone coughed. "Ehem." the voice said. I looked and saw the girl from before. The one that had been rude to me while I was dancing. I watched Sans look at her then me. He let go of me and walked over to her. He put a arm around her waist and looked at me. "(Y/n). This is June. My girlfriend." (You can change her name if you want.) My eyes widened slightly. I tried to hide it with a smile. "Hello." I said waving. She looked at me like I was crazy. She shook her head and looked at Sans. "Babe you were suppose to meet the group." she said in a whinny tone. I looked at Sans and his sockets widened. "Oh...shoot I'm sorry I forgot. Frisk called me up here. I guess it was a good thing." he said smiling at me. I smiled as June gave him a pissed off look. "Yea well now we are behind. How do you expect to win the competition if we don't practice." she said. Sans sighed and looked at me. "Sorry (Y/n). Lets catch up later ok?" he asked. I nodded. "Yea...later." I said as they left the roof.

I watched them leave and sat on the ground. I put my hand to my chest and took a few deep breaths. "What the hell." I mumbled. My eyes widened as I realized. "Mother of....I like him." I said as I gave a sad chuckle and stood up. I sighed and left the roof grabbing my stuff.

~End of Day~

"Nope Nope Nope." I said walking down the hall trying not to touch anyone. After being at my aunts I struggled letting people touch me. Even when Chara and Sans hugged me I struggles. But I trusted them so I didn't stop them. I walked outside and looked at the time. I had to go to my doctor to get my meds re-newed. I sighed as I headed towards the bus. "Listen here!" A voice called laughing. I turned and saw a girl and guy talking. The girl was laughing. "We gotta find another person." the boy said. The girl groaned. "Yeah, yeah. I know. But whos gonna be able to learn this dance by Saturday? Its already Monday that gives them about 6 days or so to get this perfectly down." she said putting her hand into the air. He sighed and shook his head. "I don't know but we need to other wise we are going to get disqualified. You know the others will not be happy right? Like I actually think we might be killed." the guy said. They must have finally noticed because the boy turned his heads towards me. He smiled. I waved back. "Hey!" he called running over. "Random question but can you dance?" he asked. The girl put her head in her hands. "Yea." I said. "I do."

The girls head shot up and she looked at me. Then at the boy and smiled. "Ok so...this is a odd questions to be asking a stranger. But do you wanna learn a dance in less then a week and then compete with our group?" the boy asked hopefully. I thought for a minute. "I guess? I mean could I get some time to think about it?" I asked. "Yea but not too long." the girl said. I nodded. "Here." the girl said handing me a card with a number on it. "Call this when you come up with your final answer. She said. I nodded as they walked away. I got a text and looked at it. It was from Sans. (He still has your number from a long time ago but his number changed.

Sans-Hey (Y/N) I gotta cancel. June wants to go on a date. Is that ok?

I scoffed. "Hey." I called. The two people turned around. "We gotta make a stop first." I said.

~Time skip to after the hospital~

"So what did you need to stop here for?" the guy asked as I got into the car. "You can't ask that when you just meet someone you twat." the girl said pulling the car out of the parking lot. I laughed. "Its fine. I just had to get some more of my depressant pills." I said shaking the bottle. "I have depression and used to self harm." I said pulling up my sleeve showing my scars. They nodded but didn't say much. "So anyway..." I started. "Who are you exactly?" I asked. The girl sighed and hit her head on the steering wheel. "We forgot to introduce ourselves." she mumbled. The boy rubbed her back and laughed. "I'm Jungkook but you can call me Kookie." he said. I nodded and laughed at the nickname. "Call me Milk." the girl said. Kookie rolled his eyes. "Her names Emily but she gets called Milk." he said. I smiled. That's a cute couple name." I said. Milk turned red. "Oh...we uh...aren't a couple." Kookie said rubbing his neck. "Oh.." I said realizing how awkward I had just made everything. "Anyway." Milk said pulling the car up to a abandoned looking building. "This is it. Also," she said turning to look at me. "They aren't as scary as they seem." She said exiting the car. Kookie following. I followed and looked at the building. "Holy shit.." I said seeing someone leaning out the window. The girl sighed. "V GET BACK INTO THE BUILDING!!" Milk screamed. She sighed. "So much for a good first impression."

I am sorry for this being late. I had a Volleyball game and I didn't have time to make a chapter. So yea that's my shitting explanation. Anyway I'm going to go write some more instead of sleeping. Good Morning, Good Afternoon, or Good Night! Buh Bye!!