~24~

Your POV

"We did it." I whispered to everyone as they looked at me.

"We did." Sans said.

"Sans you are staying with us." Milk said.

"You have no choice." K said laughing. We all smiled and broke the hug.

"Thank you all!" We yelled as we waved to everyone. We exited the stage and walked outside.

"The money is going to get us a better stuido." Kookie said as he was about to get in the car.

"Sans." a voice said from behind. We all looked and saw June standing there looking sad.

"June." he said as he froze.

"Babe I miss you. Why are you hanging out with them? I promise what you saw the other night wasn't what it looked like." she said, attempting to defend herself. Sans shook his head.

"June I have had enough of your shit. June I loved you. But, you were just,"

"A bitch?" V asked finishing his sentence. I covered my mouth to stop myself from laughing.

"What are you laughing about bitch?" June asked starting to walk closer to me.

"Don't touch her." Sans said standing in front of me.

"Sans."

"Listen June. It's over." Sans said. June looked like she was going to cry.

"Sans-"

"Leave." he said. He opened the car door and ushered me inside.

"Sans-"

"I don't want to see you again. Leave. Delete my number." he said closing the car door. Kookie started driving as we all watched June stand there stunned.

"Good job man." V said patting his back. Sans nodded but didn't say anything.

~Timeskip~

"Im going to the bathroom." I called over the music. We threw a party to celebrate.

"Ok." K said turning back to  V. I made my way to the bathroom but quickly turned and made my way outside.

I walked to the back and saw down. I allowed myself to drop to the ground and looked at the stars.

"What are you doing out here?" a voice asked. I looked and saw Sans standing above me.

"I could ask you the same thing." I said looking back at the sky. I saw Sans plop down next to me and lay back.

"How Hope?" Sans asked. I looked at him.

"Good? Why do you ask?" I ask confused.

"You guys are dating right?" he asked. A hint of jealousy in his voice. I looked at him as my eyes widened. I burst out laughing.

"Are you serious?!" I asked holding my stomach laughing. He looked at me confused.

"What's so funny?"

"He's gay." I said wiping a tear.

"What?" he asked.

"Hope is gay." I said. He froze and looked off.

"KISS ALREADY!!" I heard screams. I turned but was stopped by Sans placing his lips on mine. I was shocked. I kissed back. He pulled away and leaned his head against mine.

"Thank god." he said. I blushed and pushedd him.

"You shouldn't have made me wait that long." I said as I pulled him into another kiss. I smiled as he pulled me closer.

"Guess I won't be dancing on my own anymore." I said looking back at the peaceful sky.

That's it! I am actually surpised by how well this went. Thank you all for reading and I am glad you guys enjoyed!! I actually don't know what to say. 2K reads and 100 likes!! <3 Thank you Thank you Thank you!!! I wuv you all!! Good Morning, Good Afternoon, or good Night!! Buh Bye!!~