~19~

Milks POV

"He could take Hopes place." I said walking out of the shop. Yea it was a ricky thing but at this moment it was all we had. Hope had called me when I was inside and told me to try to find a way to get us to the next competition.

"What?!" (Y/n) yelled shocked.

"Yea I know it's a long shot but Hope called me. He told he to get my ass thinking and find a way. This seems like a possibility." I said. (Y/N) was pissed. It wasn't hard to see that.

"Are you serious!? After all he did, and you think we should trust him?" he asked outraged. I sighed.

"Yes (Y/n). I know but think about it. It's the only way. I don't like it at all either however, we have gotten this far." I said placing a hand on her shoulder. She slumped slightly.

"I guess you're right." she mumbled.

"Ok so he's just going to join like nothing happened?" V asked slightly outraged.

Your POV

"Of course not. It's only for this one. Ok guys?" I said looking at them. They all looked unhappy but nodded anyway.

"So wait..what?!" Sans shouted. I turned to him and glared.

"Listen, you didn't help stop anyone from injuring our friend. Your entire team practically forced us to drop out, and to top that you still are dating that...thing." I said referring to June. Sans grunted but didn't say anything.

"Alright when's practice?" he asked.

"Now." Kookie said getting in the car.

"But I have to meet June-" he started.

"Just stop. Tell her you're busy." K said glaring at him. He opened his mouth to say something but closed it.

He got in the car and sat quietly while all of us sat talking quietly.

"Shit! Hope!" Kookie yelled as we passed the hospital.

"Well fuck me to the moon and back." I muttered turning around. Everyone looked at me and burst out laughing. Even Sans let out a chuckle.

We turned into the parking lot and V ran in to get Hope. We were waiting when we heard a high pitched shrieking.

"V I SWEAR TO GOD!!" Hope yelled laughing as V ran across the lot to the car. I sighed and groaned loudly. They looked and laughed at me as I hit my head on the wheel.

"You immature waffle twats just get in the damn car." I said starting the car again. They all laughed and got in.

We had been driving to the studio when Sans finally talked.

"Where are we going?" he asked looking out the window. I pulled into the lot and his sockets(I don't know." widened.

"The studio." Hope said as K helped him out.

"Yeah now hurry up we have to get the choreography ready." I said opening the door for Hope. He slid in and stopped in front of me.

"Sliding into them Dms?" he asked winking jokingly.

"Bud you passed those a long time ago." I said pointing to the trash can.

"Roasted." Kookie said wheeling Hope to the practice room.

"(Y/n) we really need to talk." Sans said walking past me. I put a hand up and turned my head.

"Lets just get this practice over with shall we?" I asked pointing to the door. He sighed and head there.

I left the door as Milk slid through.

"I know you may not be the most happy but you know how Hope gets. If I told him we had the opportunity he would have-"

"Lost his shit. Yeah I know." I said sighing, "I'm not mad. You did it to help all of us. Thank you." I said hugging her. She hugged me back and we went into practice.  

"Ok so guys I have an idea." K said as she hopped up on a counter.

"Holy shit you have an idea?" V asked knocking on her head lightly.

"Shut up! Anyway if we fail we gotta fail with style though." she said. We all gave her a confused look an waited for her to continue.

"So how about.."

~Time Skip~

We had finished practice I had been dropped out. I was sitting on the couch when the door bell rang. I sighed and looked out the window.

Sans

I growled and opened it.

"What?" I asked harshly.

"(Y/N) we really need to talk." he said. I sighed and stepped to the side so he could enter.

He stepped in and sat on the couch. I followed but stood on the opposite side of the couch. I didn't want to be near him.

"What?" I asked growing impatient.

"She really isn't that bad." he said. I knew he was talking about June.

"Sans when the hell are you going to open your damn eyes? Not only is she the biggest slut in our school but she is a bitch. She is rude to everyone and turns into a child throwing a tantrum when she doesn't' get her way. Also she fucking broke Hopes leg! How is that not enough to dump her?" I asked crossing my arms.

"(Y/n) she has been going through a hard time lately. Her parents had to cancel her trip tp Florida because they wanted to go to Paris." he said. I laughed coldly.

"Oh no! Her trip was canceled to go to a even more expensive place. Such a hard life." I said sarcastically.

"Stop talking about June like that! You don't know what you're saying. You're wrong about her!" he yelled.

"No Sans you're wrong. You just don't want to accept that she is a horrible person. You don't want to accept that she has made so many people feel like shit. You're wrong!" I yelled.

"What do you know (Y/n)?!" he screamed standing up. "What the hell do you know about being a good person?! You left!" he yelled accusingly.

"Who didn't answer my calls when I remembered? Also do you think I wanted to forget about you? Did you think I wanted to forget about the best thing that happened to me?" I yelled. Tears falling.

"(Y/n)-"

"No! Do you think I wanted to forget my best friend? My first love!" I screamed. Realizing that it was too late once the words were out. He stood there with his mouth open slightly.

"(Y/n)-"

"Its time you leave." I said walking to the door. I opened it and waited for him to go.

"(Y/n)-"

"Out. Get out of my house." I said not looking at him. I watched his feet move out of the door. Then before he could say anything I closed it and locked it. I slid to the ground and buried my face in my hands.

I curled into a ball and fell asleep thinking about how stupid I am.

Ok so this is shit. I have so many feelings I don't even know. Like I think I like someone but I don't know. I like cut off feelings like this after my last relationship. Anyway I forgot the plot for this and it finally came back to me so hell yea! Alright that's all for now. Good Morning, Good Afternoon, or Good Night! Buh Bye!! ~Bunny