~20~

Your POV

"My head." I groaned as I sat up. I rubbed my eyes and grabbed my phone to check the time. 10:23 am. "Shit." I murmured. I was hella late for school. I was about to get up and go when I decided there was no point.

I rolled over and stared at the wall. I wasn't going to school, and I wasn't going to move. I fucked up a friendship even more then before. I groaned.

"Was it even my fault?" I asked out loud. As if on cue my door bell rang. I ignored it but it still rang. I groaned and went to the door.

"Hello?" I asked opening it. It was Sans.

"What do you want?" I asked. Instantly wishing I hadn't said it as mean as I had. I ran a hand through my hair and sighed.

"Look (Y/n)...I just, I'm sorry." He said looking down. I looked at him before placing a hand on his shoulder.

"It's ok. It was kinda my fault too." I said. He looked at me and smiled. (Can he even smile though?)

"So, why aren't you at school today?" he asked as I stepped aside so he could enter.

"I could be asking you the same thing. I got up late and didn't feel like going." I said shrugging.

"Well at least invite me!" he said jokingly. I laughed.

"Looks like you're doing that anyway." I said pushing him. He laughed and leaned back.

"Hey...Lets go to the carnival." he said.

"Why?"

"I don't know. Why not." he said shrugging. I waited then nodded.

"Fuck it lets go." I said raising my hands in the air before running upstairs to change.

I ran to my room and slipped on a pair of waist high shorts and a sweater. I brushed my hair and decided to keep it down. (You can have it up if you want.)

I ran downstairs and saw Sans texting on his phone.

"Ready?" I asked. He looked at me and nodded. He opened the door and bowed.

"Ma lady." he said. I laughed but stopped. He looked at me confused.

"Deja Vu." I muttered before shaking my head. I smiled and hooked my arm with his.

He shrugged and we started for the carnival.

"Naruto!!" I yelled Naruto running to the entrance. I heard Sans laugh as he walked up to me.

"Where to now?" I asked.

"The rides...duh." he said gently hitting me in the head. I rubbed my head before laughing and heading towards the roller coasters.

"That was great." I said laughing as Sans and I walked through the park. Sans had offered to buy ice cream and of course I said yes.

"Did you see his face?" Sans asked laughing. We were playing a game and I hit all the targets after the guy said I wouldn't.

We saw the ice cream stand and ordered. We got our frozen treat. I sat down and started eating mine. Sans looked around but his eyes stopped on something. (I don't know if they count as eyes but they are going to.)

"Whats wro-" I said stopping when my eyes landed on what he was looking at. It was Junes. Eating someone else's face. Oh sorry, making out with someone else. Sans stared at her but didn't say anything.

I watched as she pulled away but quickly attached her lips to the guys. I felt a fire growing in me. I stood up and stomped over to her.

"Hey bitch." I said. She turned and looked at me. Before she could say anything I shoved my ice cream in her face. She shrieked.

"What the hell!" she cried. She looked at me and was about to say something but stopped when she was Sans.

"Listen here you little shit." I said grabbing her collar. "If you ever get the balls to go near him asking for him to take you back I swear on my life I will beat the shit out of you." I growled.

She looked at me and growled.

"Baby!" she called trying to push past me to Sans. Sans stood up and ran away. I shoved June to the ground.

"Leave him alone. Haven't you hurt him enough?" I hissed as I ran after him.

So I was lost. I ran trying to find him and ended up taking a wrong turn or something. I groaned as I pulled out my phone and dialed his number.

No one answered. I hissed and put my phone in my pocket. I wandered around until I heard something being thrown.  I looked and saw the noise was coming from a person in the alley.

"Sans?" I called. He looked at me and I saw tears in his eyes. He ran to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"You were right (Y/n)..You were right." he sobbed burying his head in my neck. I hugged him and patted his back.

He eventually calmed down enough for me to get him standing. I put his arm over my shoulder and walked him to my house.

We got to my place and I set him up on the couch. We sat in silence for a long time.

"Thank you." he finally choked out. I shook my head.

"Its ok. Nothing to thank me for." I said as I stood up.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"To get my room set up for you." I said. Before he had a chance to protest I was half way up the stairs.

I set the room and got Sans in the bed. He laid motionless staring at the ceiling.

I felt bad. I went and gave him a hug before heading downstairs to try and get some sleep.