~16~

Your POV

The letter fell from my hands as I slid against the bed. I sat on the floor looking off into blank space. I felt tears slip down my face. I didn't make any noise.

I slowly pushed my self up so I was sitting on the bed. I sat there in silence for almost an hour before getting up.

I walked downstairs with the letter and set it on the counter. I smiled sadly. I had some kind of knowledge of what she wanted.

I looked at my phone and saw someone was calling. I answered it.

"Ello?" I asked.

"What up noob?" the voice asked.

"Very mature Milk." I said laughing.

"So I shockingly had a actual reason for calling."

"Oh really?"

"Shut up. Anyway you ready for tomorrow?"

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"The competition? You know that thing." She said.

"Oh shit...I forgot."

"You're an idiot. You know you don't have to if you don't want to."

"I'm fine. Really. So anyway what time is it?" I asked.

"Well Hope is picking us up after school." Milk said. I nodded.

"Ok. So meet by his car?" I asked.

"Yas. Yas that is the plan." she said. I chuckled.

"Ok dork. See you tomorrow." I said. She made a screeching noise before hanging up.

I rolled my eyes and went up stairs to get some sleep. It was only 7 but I wanted to get a lot of sleep.

I had tried to fall asleep but it was not working. I sat up and groaned in frustration.

"Ugh. Sleep. Why you hate me?" I said out loud before getting up and putting on a some shorts and a tank top.

Yup you guessed it. I'm gonna go practice. I grabbed my phone and practice bag. I slung it over my shoulder.

I jogged outside and called a cab. It came and I hoped it telling them my destination.

We got there and they gave me the same odd look as the other guys did. I paid and got out not wanting to have a conversation. I ran into the building and got ready to practice.

It was about 9 when my phone buzzed. I turned off the music and looked at the phone.

Sans-Hey whats up? How are you doing?

(Y/n)-Not much

Sans-Sounds...fun

(Y/n)-Very

Sans-So what's up with that guy? What's his name. Hope?

(Y/n)-What about him?

Sans-You guys dating?

(Y/n)-Why? What if we were?

Sans-Then....I don't know. Nothing I guess.

(Y/n)-Ok? Anyway I gotta go. See you tomorrow?

Sans-Yea. See ya tomorrow.

"Idiot." I muttered.

"Who?" I jumped in surprise and looked towards the door.

"Hope my god. Stop doing that!" I said laughing. He rolled his eyes.

Dancing on my Own {Sans x Reader} Dancetaleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें