~21~

I woke at 2:45. In the afternoon. I groaned and pushed myself up off the couch. I rubbed my eyes sleepily and yawned.

"Why am I on the couch?" I asked myself. After saying that sentence I realized Sans was upstairs. I rolled off the couch and ran upstairs.

I stopped infront of the door and pused before entering. After a moment I pushed the door open and saw that Sans was still laying on the bed. He was in a cocoon of blankets staring off into space.

I walked towards him and kneeled on the floor in front of him.

"Sans?" I asked in a whisper. He looked at me but didn't say anything. I sighed and turned around. I sat down and leaned against the bed. I heard something moving then felt Sans wrap his arms around my neck.

He laid his head on my shoudler and I felt something wet. He was crying.

"How do you even cry?" I asked, hoping he didn't hear me. He chuckled slightly but went back to being quiet.

"(Y/n), do you think she'll do it again." I unwrapped his arms and looked at him.

"You're going back to her?" I asked hoping he wasn't. He nodded his head.

"I love her. She..she loves me to. It was just a mistake." he said not looking me in the eyes. I shook my head in disbelief.

"Sans, if someone says 'I love you' then cheats. They never loved you. If they did there wouldn't have been a void they needed to fill." I said. He looked at me and shook his head.

"But, she has to. You don't know her like I know her. She told he she wasn't able to live without me." he said.

"Sans you know that's not true." I said moving his head to look at me. He shook his head and made some more excuses.

"She's having a rough time at home."

"Sans that's enough! You're afraid. Afraid to move on. Afraid of living better. Afraid of having better laughs, better memories, better feelings. Even more you're afraid of loving again." I said.

He tried saying something but no words came out. I wrapped my arms around him and held him closer. He wrapped his arms around me and cried.

~Time Skip to the next day at school~

I walked in and saw Sans waiting by my locker.

"Hey." he said waving. I waved as I came closer.

"Hey." I said as I pulled my books from my locker.

"So-" Sans started but was cut off by two guys jumping on him. I laughed as V and Kookie laid on top of him. I looked over at Milk, K, and Hope walking towards us. Well more like Milk and K walking towards us, and Hope wheeling towards us.

"Pretty stylish." I said pointing to the stickers on his wheelchair. He nodded and spun around.

"I know right." he said and stopped.

"So bud, we heard about your ex." Kookie said patting him on the back.

"Sorry about that man. But honestly she was a bitch. You deserve someone better." V said as he got up and helped Sans to his feet.

"What about me?" Kookie asked reaching for V's hand. V went to help him then took his hands away at the last minute.

"Nah." he said walking over to K. Kookie rolled his eyes and got up.

"Ass." he said pushing him.

"Come on losers time for class." I said.

~Time Skip brought to you by me being sick and hating myself for hating me!~

I slid into the seat next to Hope and bumped into his shoulder.

"Bruh." he said pushing me gently. I laughed and talk with everyone else at the table.

"Hey there is Sans." Milk said throwing a grape at Hope. I looked and saw Sans looking for somewhere to sit. I saw June wave him towards her. I watched as he looked at her and thought about sitting there.

I stood on my knees on my chair and rapidly waved my hands in the air. He saw me and laughed slightly before walking over to us. He sat next to me and started eating his lunch.

"Thank god you didn't sit by her." K said.

"Why?" he asked. Everyone gave him the wtf look.

"Dude. She literally cheated on you. You shouldn't interact with her at all now. She doesn't deserve your attention." Hope said. Sans didn't say anything but just kept his eyes directed at his food.

I sighed and put a hand on Sans shoudler. Sans nodded before lifting his head and grinning.

"Thanks guys." he said.

"Anytime." Kookie said.

"So anyway guys we need to talk about practice." Milk said going into out practice schedule.