Contract

Mon looked up to the sharp chinned guy. Who stands taller than he was.
He waited for an answer, and Max responded.

"I-" he unexpectedly spins the fragile short boy around like a toy.

"Want you," he stopped Mon from spinning around by grasping his neck.

"To be my client." He let him fell and catch his right hand before Mon touched the ground. Making a quiet dramatic gay pose.

Mon just looked at Maxi Yuca blankly, and soon realised about his position right now. Blushing, he looked away from Maxi.
Of course Maxi knew this and giggled.
I've got him. He said in his head.

"A-alright..." Mon stuttered.

"Well then!" Max released Mon and let him crash to the soft red carpet covering the floor, as he clapped his floating hands.
"Having a client is good news to me!"

"What does a client like me do anyways?"
Mon asked as he rubbed his elbows. The landing doesn't hurt much but because of the sharp edge of his elbow, it swelled the elbow a bit.

Max looked over the frame again, and returned his gaze back to Mon. He started to explain everything in a very enthusiastic tone.

"You get ten wishes that I could grant, anything but things related to time, space and more wishes can't be granted, after a contract you could ask for any wish and it would come true, since you are now dead you will be revived as you made your first wish, it could be anything, changing characteristics, fate and fortune, and wealth, there's a lot." He said quickly.

"So ten wishes, anything, after a contract?" Mon rechecked.

"Yes indeed, now-now, put your hand here." He instructed.

"Where- oh."
A neon light blue panel labeled with more confusing numbers appeared in front of Mr. Morningstar, he looked at it for a moment, searching for suspicious things.
He wasn't so sure to make a contract with a demon for a better life or denied his offer to put an end to the Morningstar family. But in the end, he put his palm on top of the screen, he felt a prick on his thumb and a droplet of red blood came out. Instinctively, Mon pulled back his hand and kept it close by. He glanced over at Max for an explanation.

Max was remarked by Mon's sensitivity, to be able to sense such a small prick. Instead of an explanation or a lie, he bent towards Mon and asked nicely.

"First wish?"