Resurrection

.
.

.
Mortal world
__________________________

Mon abruptly woke up. Finding himself in an open casket. He recalled he was in a shady room with a person not in a coffin on a cemetery surrounded by people close to him...
Oh right, I died.

"OOOHHH SON, IM GLAD YOU ARE REVIVED THIS MUST BE A MIRACLE."

He shouted, Mon surprised, everyone around him glad his father is not an atheist anymore. Some sighed, some clapped, some even smiled, but he continued.

"BUT I STILL DONT BELIEVE INTO ANY OF GOD'S BULLSHIT BECAUSE I HAVE THE RIGHTS TO SAY SO." He lunged to his son and hugged him tightly.

"Uhhhhhh..... Dad? I'm about to die again any time now."

The son pleaded as he was squeezed nearly to death. His father quickly released his son, and Mon grasped for air.

"Soooo..... What happened whilst I'm gone?" Mon jumped out of the casket, dusting his red long-sleeved shirt layered with a burgundy T-shirt. Looking around he saw his best friend's face, Daniel Stalium and a few others.

Being awkward and all, Cifer decided to dismiss everyone back to where they are and return to daily life. They seem to have no idea what was happening, as it was clear that even Mon's best friends at his school left too.

Mon did not notice this, he chatted and discussed about what he missed with Daniel.

"TWO WEEKS?!" Mon shouted. "I'VE​ PASSED OUT FOR TWO WEEKS?"

"Just kidding bud, two days."

"But.. but.. but" Mon stuttered.

Somewhere around the area, a man seemed to be spying on these duo. He revealed himself out on the evening sky and walked towards the best friends.

"Mo-"
Before this stranger could say anything, Cifer came in out of nowhere, interrupted him and quickly usher the boys back to the car.

"Who are you and what business have had you here?" He finally said after the boys were far enough from them.

The stranger bowed deeply as a sign of apology, and stood back up.
"I am, what you call someone your family, the Morningstars, would know."

"I do not trust your words, what proves you to be the man my family would know?"

The stranger reluctantly sigh, this person would not take it easy and had to be a stubborn person, but he understood. Because that is the nature of Cifer Morningstar.

Mon overheard this talk, and walked slowly to spare some time to hear more. But yet, he heard silence for merely half a minute.

"I do believe you now, that symbol is enough to convince me you are one of them." Cifer said.

One of them?
Mon thought.
What is father talking about?

And the silence continued, Cifer hand shaked this stranger and Mon's curiosity began to grow more and more