Detail

"It's a pleasure to meet you."
______________________________

"May I ask?" Mon asked.
Messaging his own right hand after a strong handshake with the demon.

"Yes, you may" the demon answered as he sat on the chair opposite from the boy.

Mon took a short moment to calm himself before starting a racket. Breathe in. Breathe out. Breathe in....

"WHERE AM I? WHAT IS THIS PLACE? ARE YOU A DEMON? AM I DEAD? WHO IS THAT CUBOID HEADED MAN? WHO ARE YOU AGAIN? WHY AM I HERE? WHAT IS THIS PLACE?"

Mon kept continuing. Maxi just watch Mon have a panic rush with ignorance and waited until he repeated the same questions 15 times as he waddle around his arm as if he's trying to make the flies go away.

Maxi stood up from his grey chair. He walk closer to Mon and smack him in the face to stop his noises and annoyance. His slap was very hard, it threw Mon to the floor. Maxi dusted off his hands, dragged his chair near to Mon's chair, sat and leaned forward, and started to answer all his questions without breathing in in a pause.

"Chill down new guy. You are in the underworld, a state where you will be judged before going to heaven, hell or back revived to the mortal world. So you could say you are dead. And I am a low class demon, Maxi Yuca, the cuboid man is actually a woman and she is my friend, Kubus. You are here for a reason of course."

Maxi sighed. Answering to Mon's stare with a mischievous glare.
Mon looked at Maxi as if he misheard what he said. He stood up from the ground.

"Reason? Wha- I'm just a smol bisexual boy who doesn't have any useful talents for career. I have a very strict father and my mother's dead. No siblings at all and I just died. The world hates me!"

Maxi stood up as well, walked closer to Mon In a very calm pace.

"The reason why you're chosen is because,"
He faced Mon, closer than ever. He bended his knees as if Maxi was about to kiss him, but instead, he raised his right finger and poked Mon's nose;

"the world hates you so much he/she wanted you to be chosen!"

Mon could only look back at Maxi with more confusion stares. Trying to understand everything he said. About being chosen, not really hated and others.

"So what am I going to do after this?" Mon asked.