Stranger?

"Alright, he's coming with us." Cifer shouted.

Mon was surprised and Daniel jerk all of a sudden.
"A De-" he stopped. "Stranger is taking a ride with us?!"

"Yes, got a problem with that kiddo?" Cifer answered back.

"N-no sir."

"All right, get in the car all of you. You could sit at the front Danny."
_____________________________

The car ride was silent. No one talked or either asked. It was very awkward... For someone like Mon.

Mon kept on staring the stranger's face, recalling where he'd seen the very same features. Pale skin that seemed so sensitive, dark brown hair, and an appealing dark blue eyes.

Fidgeting in his seat, the stranger knew this child was staring at him. This made him extremely uncomfortable, his palms start sweating heavily and beads of sweat trickled down his face even if the air was cold. He wanted to glanced back at him to at least let him know to stop staring, even if he did, the child still did not notice.

Mon still kept on staring, he may have his senses lost but his consciousness is in his mind now. Thinking of other things, such as what did the symbol he showed to his father looks like, what does it mean that he's one of them, and so on...
Then Mon's mind quickly altered from such serious subjects to how handsome the man looks and the thought that he saw him before somewhere kicked back in.
Mon decided to break the silence.

"Have I seen you somewhere other than here?" He inquired.

The stranger answered the question nervously and uncomfortably.
"Oh yes, you do. Even your father knows my family, did you forget?"

"I guess so.. When did I met you?"

"Two days ago."

Then Mon remembered.

Staring at the evening sky, it was beautiful because the sun is setting, giving a wonderful shade of purple and soft red colour blended together. Added with sparkling stars that withered and brighten in galaxy, the view was astonishing.

Behind the cemetery stood forests of pine and oak trees, tombstones loom around the place giving a cold shrill Everytime you looked at them. The streetlights turned on one by one in order as the night began and a howl from a nearby Wolfpack was heard.

Noticing it was night, the boys become more aware of the danger around them and waited somewhere else closer to Cifer's car. Maxi's voice was heard across the field. "Thank you for your time, now can I be alone with your son?"

"Oh yes you may, but time is running short. We must go home soon."
Hearing that, Mon hesitantly walked to Maxi who was standing alone with two extraordinary tombstones that looks taller than Mon himself. The most weirdest thing is, he could see four black spirits mourning and crying mouthing words to him.
"Wish for that your soul aren't his when the contract dies..."

'Well that's something I wanted'
Mon thought.
'But it's not really important, I'll set that aside, gotta ask what're those behind him.'

"What're those spirit beings doing behind you Max?" He asked, tilting his body to have a clearer look.

"Those?" Reluctantly he answered, you could know he's reluctant or excited by his immediate change of expression and tone,
"those are the past people that I used to serve."

"Where are they now-"
"They're dead." Max quickly answered, preventing more questions flooding in to him despite Mon's curiosity grows.

"We are here to talk about.." Maxi continued, this time with a whisper voice.

"The terms of services as I assist you in your daily life."
"Daily life?!'
"Hush. Now that I have to be by your side at all times, had to answer all your questions and grant your nine remaining wishes anytime you want, you could keep your wishes until you died like my past clients. But it seems like you are. Different." He ended his quick summary with a poke on Mon's forehead. Slightly pushing Mon.
"All clear?"