Meeting #2

Mon shifted, he turned around to look at the mysterious man he had been waiting for. He was excited until he saw his abnormalities. And sat there staring at him with a gaping mouth.

"Yes, what's wrong? Do I look weird or there's something?" He asked, revealing jaws of fangs instead of normal teeth.

"You've got no neck... Extended hands... Along with a red stuff on your teeth right there." Mon pointed to his teeth to help him out.

"Oh, I just ate lunch don't be scar-"

"Should I be concerned with your characteristics?" Mon cut in.

"Nope!" The demon answered, as he cleaned the leftovers on his teeth with a toothpick​.

Mon waited as the person finished his business, sat behind the desk and checks his tablet.

"Now what business have you here?"
He read messages he received from his fellow workmates, most were from Kubus, a cuboid-headed woman that wears a hoodie all the time.

"I don't recall inviting you here or receiving new clients."  

He stopped on the end of the spam messages he got from this woman, it contains a reminder that he'll get a new client, Mon Morningstar, a special mortal who had died, along with the bio data of Mon.

Reading this package, the demon was alarmed as he noticed he was bisexual, he sighed as he had to be more careful on this one than before.

He glanced over from the tablet towards a frame on his desk. He held it in his hands for a while before he put it away.

The demon stood up;
"So Morningstar if I am not mistaken?"

"Yes, that indeed was me." Mon answered.

"I am Maxi Yuca, the second youngest of the Yucas." He said, giving his right arm out. Mon instinctively shaked his hands.

"It's a pleasure to meet you."