Short Discussion

"All clear?"
_____________________________________
"No to be honest. But why am I different? Aside the fact that I am a pansexual living being."

Mon leaned forward, face close to Max's. And the tall guy retreated away.

"You're just... Different. No words can describe it." He explained, eyes fixed on Cifer as he walked to the car with Daniel too, their eyes glaring at something else.

After he made sure they're totally in the car and had snored off, he looked back at Mon, lying on the ground gazing at the skies peacefully.

"Isn't the night quiet bright for September?" Mon said, exchanging confused-calm looks with Max. "I mean, full moon's on the sky but it's surely weird."

Maxi shrugged, sitting on grass disturbs him even if it's artificial or not and once he sat down next to Mon, he continued the subject.
"Well, everything changed by now. Since you are officially a living dead."

"Excuse me?"

"I'm just kidding kid. But you are officially my client so please yourself with my service of nine wishes left."

Well, the word 'service' disturbs Mon mentally. You know, the ✌✊✌✊ term. So Mon kinda shifted uncomfortably closer to Max.

Now Max knew he just made it worse, he shifted further from Mon and just changed the subject.

"Now as a client, don't be a prideful person go saying," he started sarcastically playing with his arms immitating Mon. " 'I've got a demon on my side. Threaten me and I'll threaten your whole entire life. Anyways his name is Maxi Yuca!'". There he stopped. And turned back to his serious normal face. "Don't. Even. Think. 'bout. It."
Mon nodded, and asked. "Alright, anymore things I must be aware of?"

"Don't go mentioning my full name in the public. Don't go into strangers and just spill the beans. Don't think of releasing the contract. Don't mention me being the person you wanted to be, even though that's possible. Don't...." He kept continuing his lists of words not to do's
And Mon listened carefully to every single one of them. He wants to make the next wish, maybe next month, to experiment with somethings.
"You dozing off there?" Max came into Mon's view, his face worried and concerned.
"Your face is a little pale there, unusual for average human beings."

"Oh! Ss-sorry to make y-you concerned," Mon stuttered, pretending to rub his arms. "I-it seems like it wa-was cold out he-here, and I've hadn't no-noticed it."

"Well, quick quick up you go. Down the hill and enter the car." He rhymed  quick as he disapeared and appeared next to the car.

"Now you enter the car, the car. There you don't talk about me in the car." He opened the car door before Mon and he slipped in, therefore he ended the rhymth and still hummed the melody, closing the door before him.

All of a sudden the car engine turned on, the father and Daniel woke up and started talking as if nothing happened. Leaving Mon to be silent as he turned his head around to see if Max was still there. But he wasn't.
Then a whisper only Mon, completely mysterious and obnoxious, was heard.
"Don't wish whatever he will suggest you to wish..."