Author's Note

STRICTLY LASHTON SMUT
Lashton Hemwin is the pairing of Luke Hemmings and Ashton Irwin of the band, 5 Seconds of Summer. I'm not taking requests for Malum, Muke, Cake, Mashton or Cashton and you shouldn't be expecting non-Lashton smuts too. It's never going to happen. I'm a Lashton trash for life.

NO SPECIFICS
There will be no specifics when it comes to my smuts except for the fact that it's boy x boy. If you only read top Luke or top Ashton, or if you generally have a preference that you stand strongly by, you may find some other book that fits well with you. This book does not cater to in-depth specifics. Check out the summary of each smut, which will always be included at the very beginning of a part (in bold), and from there you may or may not figure out if my smut suits you.

MATURE CONTENT
If you are under 18, close this book right away. If you're uncomfortable with boy x boy smut, or if you're uncomfortable with the pairing of Luke Hemmings and Ashton Irwin because perhaps you think that it's incest (which is sick), or if you're just generally uncomfortable by everything and anything that you've just read here in this part, close this book right away. If you find yourself to be immature (be honest to yourself, or your vision might get scarred by the stories in the later pages), close this book right away. This book contains foul language, sexual activities, and may contain other slight triggering themes here and there.

◸ ⊹ ∗ ⌑ ╳ ⌑ ∗ ⊹ ◿

All works in this book are originally written by me. If anything I wrote seems familiar as to another's, it's highly a coincidence. I do not encourage plagiarism and I take copyrighted works very seriously.

As should you with mine, too.

Other than that, enjoy!

◸ ⊹ ∗ ⌑ ╳ ⌑ ∗ ⊹ ◿

All Rights Reserved
Diyanah © lashtonizing