Locker Room

Summary: Luke's gym class crush needed help with a pre-cum rush after they both learned about the similarities they shared.

◸ ⊹ ∗ ⌑ ╳ ⌑ ∗ ⊹ ◿

Luke, Calum and Michael had just finished their gym class and were gathered along with the rest of their classmates at the corner of the hall for a debrief. It was normal for Luke to daydream because he was never the one to listen attentively to a naggy re-run of events. That day, he was watching intensely instead. A hunk was jogging about the hall and he has covered a couple of laps actually. When Luke's class had just started, the man was doing minor stretches. Luke admired how fit he was, especially in his tight-fitting gym clothes. Luke's class was scheduled to play a friendly match of indoor volleyball, and he would grab at every chance to bump into the man as he ran around the lines of the court. Gym class lasted for an hour, so Luke knew that the man had been jogging for about an hour too. As he gradually slowed down on his last few laps, the man turned on his heel and walked the opposite direction, towards the locker room. He never left Luke's sight. Luke appreciated the beauty of his slightly tanned skin glistening under the bars of bright light and how steady the man maintained his pace throughout his jog.

"He must have strong legs," Luke thought, "...and not to mention his arms too, they're like a loaded gun."

Coach blew his whistle and released the class for a break and marking the end of gym class. Luke was still sitting cross-legged with his knees tucked close to his chest, vision blurry and mind elsewhere. He returned when Calum gave him a pat on the back. Then, they both joined Michael and headed to the locker room to change.

What Luke hated about being with Calum and Michael was that they couldn't keep their hands to themselves. They constantly made Luke feel like the third wheel. No matter how many times Luke declines, they remain persistent with their invites to Luke for him to join them whenever they went out. Luke was miserable but he was getting better. Having to finally leave his previous, extremely toxic relationship, Luke was now a better and stronger man than before. Sure, he did spend weeks getting hung up over his ex-boyfriend rebounding from partner to partner. Sure, it did take him months to finally move on from the lingering thoughts of his ex-boyfriend and their past relationship. Luke knew better now, and he definitely knew exactly how he wanted to be treated.

"Luke, we're gonna hit the showers," Michael called out to him.

"We're really, really sorry," Calum chimed in, "...that you have to be a-,"

"It's okay, dude," Luke interrupted him before he could describe how miserable Luke was.

"You sure?" Calum asked.

"Of course. You guys have fun," he shot a smile at them as they walked away.

Luke rested his elbows on his thighs and his forehead in his hands. Soon enough, he zoned out. Then, a tap on his shoulder brought him back and when he looked up, it was the man of his dreams, as though he popped right out of Luke's mind and appeared right before him. The man sat beside Luke on the bench just as Luke stood up to open his locker.

"What are you doing here?" the mysterious man asked him, with a sweet ring to the sound of his voice.

"I was waiting for my friends," Luke replied.

"Well, I guess they ditched you then," he lowered his gazed to the cement floor.

"What are you talking about?" Luke chuckled, nervous about engaging a conversation with such beauty.