Honour Student

Summary: Luke Hemmings, the principal while Ashton Irwin, one of the thousands of students. Ashton Irwin strives to be outstanding, not to be on the wall of honourable students, but to be pinned to the wall by the principal.

◸ ⊹ ∗ ⌑ ╳ ⌑ ∗ ⊹ ◿

Finally, the ceremony was about to commence and I was stoked. I was about to graduate and on top of that, I was going to receive the award as Honour Student of the year. Thankfully, all my hardwork has paid off.

The Honour Student was a role awarded to only one student, of every graduating batch, for the best overall standards — which means both academic and non-academic. I must say that I expected myself to be awarded the Honour Student of the year, but not because my peers were not great. If anything, they deserved it more than I did. The one thing I was looking forward to after being awarded the Honour Student role, was the one-on-one lunch with the principal, Mr. Hemmings. Although, I was hoping for a much more intimate "one-on-one".

Mr. Hemmings taught specialised pure Literature and I started taking his classes at the start of the year while my classmates have been taking it for at least two years, and some even three. If I had realised sooner how attracted I was to my own principal, I probably would have taken Literature as an additional subject sooner.

Nevertheless, it was still cool. My English teacher began to acknowledge and praised me for my literary works. In fact, she was the one who told me to take up Literature and drop my Additional Mathematics — which, I was failing miserably. I barely gave it much thought back then and went for it. The switch of subjects was the single most greatest thing I have ever done in school... besides, of course, admiring Mr. Hemmings.

Mr. Hemmings was a great teacher. He was wise and extremely educated. He had a best-selling book which I found was so beautifully written that I might have cried at some of the really trigerring chapters. Not many people knew that he had a book, however, and when I approached him about it after class one day, he made me promise him to not tell a soul. So I did and kept his amazing book a secret. I could tell, from the fact that he never used his own piece as writing technique examples in his lessons, that he was probably shy or not confident about his own works but I didn't know that it was to the point where he would want to keep his book as far from his students' knowledge as possible.

As much as he was able to keep his book a secret from everyone, he was bad at hiding one thing and one thing only — Mr. Hemmings was extremely gay. He was so gay that in a room full of sexy girls who would get in his pants for extra credit, he chose to pay all his attention to me. He was so gay that the girls' attempts to flirt with him during class have all failed and they actually thought that they were being too subtle, but when they go as far as to giving him an exclusive view of their large breasts or bending over his table to showcase their best sides, he still did not care. He was so gay that he started being a tease in class when everyone stopped hitting on him, so they thought that he was giving the greenlight for them but they got turned down once again.

The day that Mr. Hemmings started being a tease was the day that I asked him if he could perform supplementary lessons personally with me.

"I could perform more than that just for you," Mr. Hemmings replied with a wink.

Ever since then, there was never a "supplementary lesson". Whenever he invited me to his office, we could not keep our hands to ourselves. His lips would always taste like bubblegum and he loved to run his cold hands up and down my back just to watch me arch my body and squirm at his touch.