No MILF, Just FILF (II)

Summary: When he couldn't get some, he was in for more trouble. With Ashton overseas, he found a way to finally not jerk off alone.

◸ ⊹ ∗ ⌑ ╳ ⌑ ∗ ⊹ ◿

It's been a month since Ashton had put a ring on his mother and he thought that he would have at least gotten used to it by then, but it irked him a little more each day.

Luke walked in that Friday after a long day of dreading from one class to another, to find Ashton's tongue shoved deep down his mother's throat. His face scrunched up at the sight and he cleared his throat to indicate his presence as he turned away.

"Luke, honey!" his mum screamed, "We were–, um, we waited for you and after an hour, I just thought you were crashing at Calum's place or–," she rambled.

"It's okay, mum," Luke cut her off, "Couldn't you keep it behind closed doors? Preferrably, the ones to your room?"

"I'm sorry, Lu–," Ashton began but was quickly interrupted by Luke.

"It's fine, I'll be up in my room."

Although he was finally relieved to be within the four familiar walls of his room, Luke was still unsettled. He didn't know how much longer he could take seeing — or even imagining — Ashton with his mother.

His thoughts caught on ever since the first night after their wedding. Before the wedding, he was so content to be living under the same roof with Ashton. After the wedding, all he wanted to do was to find a chance to drag Ashton away from his mum. All he's gotten from Ashton were sloppy morning blowjobs to wake him up for school, in which the last one that he got was over two weeks ago.

His mind was interrupted by small knocks on his door. When he didn't respond, the door knob was tugged and the door creaked open, revealing the curly-headed cutie he'd have to call step-dad.

"Can we talk?" Ashton asked.

"We're already talking now, aren't we? That's a pretty redundant question, if you ask me," Luke snapped.

Ashton closed the door behind him and sat next to Luke on his bed. He hesitantly placed his hand on Luke's, who flinched away.

"Luke, can you please calm down?"

"Calm down? You want me to calm down?" Luke raised his voice in disbelief.

"Okay, now you're just childish," Ashton huffed in annoyance and that itself was enough to push Luke's buttons.

Luke got up and turned on his left heel swiftly, to place his right foot firmly on the small spot next to Ashton on the bed. With his right leg on his bed, he angled his upper body downwards so that he would meet Ashton's face. Ashton felt Luke's long drags of calm breathing upon his skin. Ashton curled his toes in fear because of the sudden position Luke placed himself in, but when Luke noticed almost immediately how frightened Ashton seemed, he chuckled lowly.

"Am I childish now?"

Then, the door swung open and Stacey came to see Luke's dominating figure over Ashton.

"Luke Hemmings! What in the world do you think you're doing?!" she yelled, grabbing Luke by his wrist and pulling him away from Ashton.

She cooed Ashton and apologised to him for Luke's behaviour, then turned to Luke, whose eyes turned dark and locked on Ashton's.

"Was just having a little chat with your husband dearest," Luke scoffed at the title "husband".

"You should finish up on your packing," she said to Ashton as she walked him out of Luke's room.