Step-Brother's Love

Summary: Ashton couldn't let his step-brother, Luke, misbehave under his watch. Without their parents, Ashton was left in-charge and he took things up a notch.

◸ ⊹ ∗ ⌑ ╳ ⌑ ∗ ⊹ ◿

"Hey, Ash! Since they're gone, can I have my friend over?"

"You're not watching the match tonight? It's Manchester United against Liverpool," I shouted back to him from the kitchen.

"Michael could join us! That is if you don't mind," Luke said as I sat next to him on the couch.

"Why would I? No problem, man."

Luke started thumbing away his phone and eyes glued on the screen with sudden bursts of laughter here and there. An hour later, our doorbell rang and Luke hurried over to open the door.

"Ash, this is Michael," Luke introduced, "-and Mike, this is my step-brother, Ashton!"

I shook the guy's hand.

"Alright! We need to work on our project for a bit, so we'll just head upstairs and once we're done, we'll join you for the game!"

With that, they made a dash up the stairs for the floor above. I sat back on the couch, accompanied by sweet caramel popcorn and a bunch of good movies to fill my time until the big match.

A notification went off on my phone. It was an e-mail from work. I groaned at the reminder of all the e-mails that I needed to send to the staff but I knew that I could cram all the work by midnight, tomorrow.

Was I going to take the risk?

Definitely not.

I gently placed my phone back on the table and went up. I entered the office — the biggest room in the house that could have been mine — and took one of Dad's laptops. Then, I headed to my room to grab my hard disk but Luke and his friend, Michael, weren't there. They were supposed to be, considering the fact that I was just from the office and they weren't there too.

Suddenly, I heard a thud that was loud enough to only be heard nearby. I walked down the corridor and stood outside the door to the toilet.

I knocked on it.

There was no answer.

I forced the door open then I realised that it was not even locked in the first place. On top of that, there was no one inside. Then, I heard the thud again and it came from behind me.

Behind me was Mum and Dad's room.

The door was closed tight. Mum and Dad never left the room door closed unless they are inside. The third thud was much louder than before and it was clear to me then that it came from behind the door. I leaned in closer and placed an ear on the door. Moans and pants filled the intervals of each thud, but that was all that I heard, over and over again.

"Ah, Mikey..," Luke said shakily.

I turned the knob and took a peek at the slight opening. There they were — Michael causing the repetitive thuds every time he slammed a deep thrust in Luke... on Mum and Dad's bed.