Mother Dear

Summary: Luke confided in her mother, Ashton, about her abusive boyfriend; and Ashton just had to make sure that her baby girl was okay.

Warning: female!Luke, female!Ashton, virgin lesbian smut writing by yours truly so please close an eye when reading!

◸ ⊹ ∗ ⌑ ╳ ⌑ ∗ ⊹ ◿

Ashton walked up the stairs to call Luke down for dinner, but as she stood outside the door, she heard sniffles. Opening the door quietly, her heart broke upon seeing her daughter curled up on her bed in a fetal position, constantly wiping her tears into her pillow. Ashton took a deep breath before knocking on her door and asking her if she could come in.

"Why are you crying, sweetie?" Ashton asked as she sat beside Luke on her bed, gently running her fingers to push his curls back.

"He h-hurt m-me, Mommy," Luke sobbed, "He h-hurt me h-here."

Luke spread her legs open and pointed to her lower region, to show where she was hurt.

Ashton stared.

She stared at the white silk panties that Luke was wearing underneath her black skater skirt. She placed her hands on each of Luke's legs and stroked them, giving her daughter time to relax into her touch.

"What did he do to you, honey?" Ashton struggled to ask with the lump in her throat.

"He p-put his f-finger ins-inside," Luke spoke softly, before breaking into more tears, "It really hurt, Mommy!"

"Shhh, baby, I know," Ashton cooed her, holding Luke in her arms and patting her head softly, "Did he do anything else?"

Luke just shook her head.

"Can Mommy have a look to see if you're hurt?" Ashton tapped on the part of her thoughts that she had been avoiding almost her whole life.

"B-but I am hurt, Mommy!"

"Yes, sweetie, but Mommy needs to know what it exactly is, so that Mommy can treat it and you wouldn't be hurt anymore."

With that, Luke scrambled to get off her bed. She faced away from Ashton and awkwardly pulled her skirt down. Ashton had a clear view of Luke's ass as she perked it in her direction, before letting her skirt pool at her feet on the floor, along with her white panties. Luke went back on her bed, leaning her back on the headboard as she spread her legs.

"Is it–," Luke's breath hitched as she stared at Ashton, who was taking a closer look, "Is it b–bleeding, Mommy?"

"It's not bleeding on the outside, sweetheart," Ashton answered, causing Luke to shiver at the gush of hot air that greeted her folds.

Ashton continued nearing Luke's core, in clear amusement and fascination at its beauty. Ashton placed one hand on Luke's inner thigh and another on Luke's side, constantly stroking her soft skin to calm her down. Soon, Luke's body relaxed under Ashton's gaze.

"Can I have a closer look, honey? I'll be gentle. I won't hurt you," Ashton asked her daughter, to which Luke nodded in response.

Ashton then proceeded to inch a little closer, nothing too drastic that would shock her daughter. She rested both her thumbs on each side of Luke's exposed vagina, forming a V-shape with them. Slowly, she symmetrically moved her thumbs closer towards each other, then pulling on the folds of Luke's skin further apart.

Ashton saw the pink insides of Luke that looked fresh and not to mention, a little wet. She didn't pause to think about her next move and though she regretted it immediately, she leaned it and completed the gap between Luke's folds and her lips with a kiss.

It was a quick kiss, one that barely lasted a second. Ashton was quick to speak before Luke could ask.

"I kissed the pain away, sweetie," Ashton sighed in relief when she saw Luke nodding her head, "Do you feel better?"

"A little, yeah, but that's not where it hurts."

"Then, where is it? Show me, Luke."

"It's–, it's here," Luke pointed to where Ashton saw, was her clit.

Ashton's eyes glued its focus on the teasing ball of pleasure that was set right before her. She went to give it a kiss but the minute that her lips grazed Luke's skin, Luke's thighs reflexed and squeezed Ashton's head in between.

"It hurts," Luke whimpered, "He b-bit me, and–, and–, rubbed really hard. It's painful."

"Luke, you said he didn't do anything else!" Ashton exclaimed and before Luke could defend herself, Ashton began peppering kisses around Luke's clit while holding his thighs down.

It started out with quick kisses until Ashton parted her lips and enclosed them around Luke's clit. Luke felt Ashton's hot breath and her lips going all around her clit, but she didn't feel anything on her clit. That was until she felt liquid flowing within the circled space of her skin that was trapped within Ashton's mouth. Luke felt the soft of Ashton's tongue meeting her clit and she began to squirm slightly — thighs trembling and pussy twitching.

Ashton had to try her hardest to ignore how wet she was becoming from just giving Luke's clit kitten licks. She knew that it was her daughter's held-back moans that was driving her nuts. She wanted to reach up to make Luke release her lower lip from between her teeth so that she could hear the sounds that her pretty daughter made.

"Mommyyy..," Luke moaned and Ashton was quick to back away.

Luke whined at the loss of contact and looked at her mother who was still staring at her pussy.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart," Ashton sighed, overwhelmed by the sudden guilt that rushed through her.

Luke grabbed her mother's wrist before she could guide herself off the bed.

"Mommy, I..," Luke stuttered, "I th–think it's getting b–better..," she said.

When Ashton didn't budge, Luke continued to plead for more kisses and eventually, she gave in.

Ashton positioned herself carefully between Luke's thighs. As she puckered her lips, she noticed Luke's core pulsating, clenching and unclenching. Instead of a kiss, she stuck her tongue out and spread her tongue flat on the surface of her daughter's pussy. After a few stripes, she felts Luke's thighs closing in on her but she didn't mind.

Her tongue made its way past the surface, exploring her daughter's sweet folds slowly. Ashton tasted every corner of Luke's pussy and felt her young daughter get wet on her own lips. Luke bit her lips hard and squealed at her mother's intimate contact. Ashton proceeded to make her way back to Luke's clit, sucking on her sensitive spot and causing her to squirm.

"Mommy, please!" Luke screamed, arching her back continuously whenever Ashton showed her clit some attention.

Ashton didn't realise it at the moment, but she went as far as thrusting her tongue inside of Luke. She kept bobbing her head forward and back, then pushing her tongue and pulling it back; in and out of Luke's heated core.

After a while of letting her daughter's moans surround her hearing, Ashton came back to realisation when she tasted a new substance on her tongue — Luke's cum.

It was bitter and a little salty, just like her own, as she would know, but Luke's cum was thick and smooth, which was nothing like she'd ever tasted before. Ashton would be lying if she said she didn't want more.

"I liked that, Mommy," Luke smiled shyly, "You were much nicer than he was."

"I'll always be, Luke. I don't want you to see him ever again, do you understand?"

"Yes, Mommy. I wasn't going to, anyway," Luke shrugged.

Maybe, that wouldn't be their first and last intimate moment together.

◸ ⊹ ∗ ⌑ ╳ ⌑ ∗ ⊹ ◿

(word count: 1280)

My first lesbian smut,,... (/•.•)/

Lush ⇢ lashton smutजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें