Lovely Lace

Summary: Ashton walked in on Luke in nothing except stockings and thongs, and ever since then, Ashton could only come on lace.

◸ ⊹ ∗ ⌑ ╳ ⌑ ∗ ⊹ ◿

He had on a pair of stockings that was a perfect fit around his legs, wrapping him until a little above his knee. He also had on a pair of thongs that complemented the softness of his bum. Of course, Ashton's little step-brother was hugged in black lace, sprawled all across his bed and looking dismantled; but, of course, Ashton didn't know why.

Ashton never made it a point to ask Luke about his attire because Ashton didn't want to explain why he had walked in to Luke's room when both their rooms were off limits to each other. Ashton simply shrugged the thought away, as he hoped for it to be a one-time-thing.

Not that he cared about Luke, because he hated the little guy.

◸ ⊹ ∗ ⌑ ╳ ⌑ ∗ ⊹ ◿

However, his attempt at avoiding the matter worsened the following week. No, he didn't mindlessly or intentionally walk in to Luke's room just like he did before. He caught Luke sneaking back into the house, somewhere around 3:00 in the morning. Ashton had gone down to the kitchen for a cup of water and Luke startled him by turning the kitchen lights on.

Ashton gaped at his little step-brother. He never knew that Luke had beautiful, long curls, because before then, Luke always wore a beanie around the house — but right before him, Luke's hair was parted to the right, barely brushing his shoulders. He wasn't sure, too, if Luke had make-up on. One thing that he was sure of, was the same pair of stockings that he saw Luke in the other day. Along with his stocking, Luke had on an oversized sweater that was long enough to just past his butt.

It seemed like forever to Ashton, with the way he was swallowing all of Luke through his gaze; but all good things would come to an end. Luke flicked the switch back off the moment he saw Ashton's lips twitching as though he was about to speak.

Light out and he made a dash to his room.

◸ ⊹ ∗ ⌑ ╳ ⌑ ∗ ⊹ ◿

The next morning, Ashton woke up a little later and felt unknowingly gross, until he realised that he was covered in cum. Events from last night came rolling back into his head — from the awkward moment in the kitchen, to jerking off to the thought of Luke in lace.

Hours later, he acknowledged being home alone. Luke probably went to a friend's place just to avoid Ashton, but Ashton wasn't going to interrogate him. As much as Ashton was curious and wanted answers, he loved the ambiguity of the whole situation.

Ashton went to Luke's room with the sole purpose to find his lace wardrobe but he found nothing. He searched through every drawer and every corner, even all the hidden places that wasn't so hidden anymore because that room used to be his; still, nothing. Giving up, Ashton left Luke's room the exact same way it was when he came in and decided to whip up something to eat.

He examined the contents of the fridge and saw a week old dish stashed at the very back of it. As he lifted the lid to the trash can, his eyes caught on the contents of it — specifically, a whole lot of lace. It wasn't just a pair of stockings and a pair of thongs. It was a whole pile of nicely folded and stacked stockings, thongs, panties, and some tops.

Ashton would've taken them back out, if it weren't for the food waste underneath and around it. That was when he came up with a brilliant idea.

He waited for about another hour for Luke to come home. As he did, he made no eye contact with Ashton and went up to his room. Ashton walked up right after he heard the door slamming and stopped just outside of Luke's door.