Sumo Beatles AU: John Larddon

It's no secret that I've got a big fat fetish (No pun intended) so while I was minding my own business suddenly an idea had popped into my brain

It's no secret that I've got a big fat fetish (No pun intended) so while I was minding my own business suddenly an idea had popped into my brain. "Why don't a make an AU fanfic where apparently sumo wrestling is now an international sport and the Beatles have trained to be Sumos?" I thought. So I drew this. I think I did good on everything except his feet and maybe the mawashi. And also made a bio for Sumo-John.

John Larddon

Born in Mendips, John Larddon was raised under the strict care of his aunt, Mary Slob. She tried to keep him away from any sort of greasy fast foods, but with no luck, eventually causing John to weigh over 400 pounds! Eventually he had reunited with his mother Julia when he was fifteen. He then noticed the large mawashi in her closet and asked her how she got it. She then told John about how she used to participate in sumo wrestling when she was young and he became immediately interested. Then John would go to see her almost every day so he could train for sumo matches.

Later on in his life John married a beautiful woman named Cynthia Plumpwell and had a son with her. An attempt to assassinate him was made on December 8th, but all the bullets that were shot bounced right off his belly.

COMMENT!!! To tell me your thoughts on this AU and if I should make a fanfic on it.