More Nãga Beatles

Seems like King Snake Johnny has brought along his bandmates for this picture. Here are all four of the Nãga Beatles!

George is supposed to be a Yellow Anaconda, Paul is (my failed attempt at) an Eastern Diamondback Rattlesnake and Ringo is a cute little Milk snake.

I guess there's also a Lennison-ish theme with John tugging at George's tail to get his attention, or it could be just John being John since he likes to screw around with people. George is all balled up there with only the tip of his tail sticking out. I was also running out of black pencil to use so I had to use a black sharpie on him instead.

Paul's trying his best to be seductive, I think he would have definitely caught my attention if he was rattling his tail at me. Also this was my first attempt at drawing someone laying on their belly, I think I did pretty good here with Paul.

Ringo on the other hand is shocked that somehow he and his mates have become Nãgas with him looking at his tail like that. He might get used to it soon who knows? Anyways he came out good too except I think his left shoulder looks a little weird.

COMMENT!!!!!!! COMMENT!!!!!!! COMMENT!!!!!!! COMMENT!!!!!!! COMMENT!!!!!!! COMMENT!!!!!!! COMMENT!!!!!!! COMMENT!!!!!!! COMMENT!!!!!!! COMMENT!!!!!!! COMMENT!!!!!!! COMMENT!!!!!!!