The Beatles Cartoon

Sorry about that shadow that's covering Ringo's feet, I was trying to take a picture outside in the sun and I ended up getting a bit of my arm in the way.

Anyways, here are the Beatles cartoon! Since I'm so used to drawing the Beatles in a (kinda) realistic looking way, drawing the cartoons was really tough for me, except for George, since his head looks like an upside down pear. I then decided to incorporate my own drawing style with that of the cartoon and I think I did a pretty good job. I made John's eyes bigger, gave them different hair colors and made their eyes their respective colors. Also this was my first time drawing the Beatles with fingernails although it might be kinda hard to see them here.

I had the most fun with drawing Ringo, I loved that in the cartoon his outfit was too big for him, I thought it was really cute. I also had fun with drawing Paul's massive booty and George's shocked expression at his weird head shape. John and Ringo look surprised at how he looks as well. Paul's too busy being Sassy Paul to care.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MY DRAWING?! COMMENT!!!!! COMMENT!!!!!COMMENT!!!!!COMMENT!!!!!COMMENT!!!!!COMMENT!!!!!COMMENT!!!!!COMMENT!!!!!COMMENT!!!!!COMMENT!!!!!COMMENT!!!!!COMMENT!!!!!COMMENT!!!!!COMMENT!!!!!COMMENT!!!!!COMMENT!!!!!COMMENT!!!!!COMMENT!!!!!COMMENT!!!!!COMMENT!!!!!COMMENT!!!!!COMMENT!!!!!COMMENT!!!!!COMMENT!!!!!COMMENT!!!!!COMMENT!!!!!COMMENT!!!!!COMMENT!!!!!COMMENT!!!!!COMMENT!!!!!COMMENT!!!!!COMMENT!!!!!COMMENT!!!!!