Monster Lennison Belly Rubs

I haven't drawn the Monster Beatles in a while, so here's Georgie the Marshmallow Vampire once again! His boyfriend Johnny is busy fattening him up and caressing his fat, he's feeding him a s'more in the picture. I even got a bit of a story to go along with the pic!

"Oooooh..." George moaned. "I don't think I can eat another bite."

Although the Monster Beatles were normally pretty fat, George was now enormous! His belly was so big he could barely walk, his limbs were thicker than tree trunks and his face puffed out like a balloon. John adored every bulge and bloat he saw as George continued to plump up.

"Aww, now you look even more like a marshmallow!" John purred, fondling George's belly fat. "Nice and soft. Your fat is oozing in between my fingers."

Blushing hard, George reached over, wanting to kiss his boyfriend, but was too fat to move. "What adorable, jiggly cheeks you have there." John exclaimed, kissing them both. Then rolling George onto his gargantuan belly, John gave his bulbous butt a smack, licking his lips as he watched it wobble about like a bowl of jelly. "These cheeks are much better though."

"Oh my! You really love my fat body don't you Johnny?" George giggled.

"Don't you know it Georgie." Rolling him back upright, John gave him a big kiss on the lips. "I love you so much, my big, fat marshmallow."

COMMENT!!!!!!! COMMENT!!!!!!! COMMENT!!!!!!! COMMENT!!!!!!! COMMENT!!!!!!! COMMENT!!!!!!! COMMENT!!!!!!! COMMENT!!!!!!! COMMENT!!!!!!! COMMENT!!!!!!! COMMENT!!!!!!! COMMENT!!!!!!! COMMENT!!!!!!! COMMENT!!!!!!! COMMENT!!!!!!! COMMENT!!!!!!! COMMENT!!!!!!! COMMENT!!!!!!! COMMENT!!!!!!! COMMENT!!!!!!! COMMENT!!!!!!! COMMENT!!!!!!! COMMENT!!!!!!! COMMENT!!!!!!! COMMENT!!!!!!! COMMENT!!!!!!! COMMENT!!!!!!! COMMENT!!!!!!! COMMENT!!!!!!! COMMENT!!!!!!! COMMENT!!!!!!! COMMENT!!!!!!! COMMENT!!!!!!! COMMENT!!!!!!! COMMENT!!!!!!! COMMENT!!!!!!! COMMENT!!!!!!! COMMENT!!!!!!! COMMENT!!!!!!! COMMENT!!!!!!! COMMENT!!!!!!! COMMENT!!!!!!! COMMENT!!!!!!! COMMENT!!!!!!! COMMENT!!!!!!! COMMENT!!!!!!! COMMENT!!!!!!! COMMENT!!!!!!!

ALSO THE DRAGON BEATLES CONTEST!!! DON'T YOU FORGET IT! YOU HAVE UNTIL APRIL 22ND TO SUBMIT A DRAWING OR ONESHOT!!!!!!