New AU!!! Johnny the Half Dragon

Here's a small AU I decided to make that's based on the really fun RPs I . John is a half human-half dragon hybrid. He notices that he's different from all the other dragons in the village he hatched in, he had opposable thumbs and could walk upright. But he didn't mind, Julia always told him that he was special and that she loved him very much.

Then John saw humans for the first time and saw that he looks a lot like them, which leads to Julia explaining that he's partly human and about his father Alfred. John wants to meet his father, but Julia tells him that it's too dangerous out there, poachers have tried to hunt down dragons but never found their hidden village on a deserted island off the coast of Liverpool. But one day Julia was captured while keeping her son safe from those said poachers, leading them away from the village. Not wanting to lose his mother, John begged with the dragon leader to let him go and find her to which he agrees to do.

But first John was donned a disguise, a special pendant that allowed him to blend in with the humans. And with that, he set off to save Julia and met several new friends along the way. Paul, George, Ringo, Stu, Brian and Pete that is. Julia isn't hurt, but is kept in a cage along with other fantasy creatures. Could Alfred be behind all this? No one knows.

Anyways, I loved drawing all those different little Dragon Johnnys! I also drew what Dragon Julia looks like, I gave her a similar design to John's vines, except I added flowers at the end. And then there's John's egg and him sleeping with a big, fat belly full of all the human sweets he got to try.

And as usual COMMENT!!!!! COMMENT!!!!!COMMENT!!!!!COMMENT!!!!!COMMENT!!!!!COMMENT!!!!!COMMENT!!!!!COMMENT!!!!!COMMENT!!!!!COMMENT!!!!!COMMENT!!!!!COMMENT!!!!!COMMENT!!!!!COMMENT!!!!!COMMENT!!!!!COMMENT!!!!!COMMENT!!!!!COMMENT!!!!!COMMENT!!!!!COMMENT!!!!!COMMENT!!!!!COMMENT!!!!!COMMENT!!!!!COMMENT!!!!!COMMENT!!!!!COMMENT!!!!!COMMENT!!!!!COMMENT!!!!!COMMENT!!!!!COMMENT!!!!!COMMENT!!!!!COMMENT!!!!!COMMENT!!!!!COMMENT!!!!!COMMENT!!!!!COMMENT!!!!!

AND DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE DRAGON BEATLES CONTEST!!!!