Christmas Part 1

*I do not own Glee*

Finns POV

The time was here, my favorite time of the year. Christmas. Everyone knows how much Christmas means to me. I just love the Holiday. This is me and Rachels second Christmas together. Last year we gave back, but this year I want to get her something really special.

Today me and Rachel are going to cut down a tree. We are going toWilkens Fruit and Fir Farm. Its around the SouthEast part of New York. We finally got our own car out here. I had Blaine drive down my truck when he came.

"I have the perfect idea." Rachel said as we were driving. "What is that?" I said looking at my beautiful fiance. "We should sing." I smiled at her. "You know the last time we sang when we were picking trees, I tried so hard not to kiss you." She looked down. "I wished you would have." I just look at her then back at the road. 

"I told you maybe you can wish for me next year." She smiled and looked at me. "And I did." I smiled at her. "Okay what do you want to sing?" I ask her. She goes through her phone and puts the song through the car speaker and smiles. I know the song by the melody, I smile at her.

[Rachel:] Hang all the mistletoe

I'm gonna get to know you better

This Christmas

And as we trim the tree

How much fun it's gonna be together this Christmas

[Finn:] The fireside is blazing bright

We're caroling through the night

And This Christmas will be

A very special Christmas for me

Let's go

[Rachel:] Presents and cards are here

My world is filled with cheer and you this Christmas

And as I look around

Your eyes outshine the town, they do this Christmas

[Both:] The fireside is blazing bright

And were caroling through the night

And this Christmas will be

A very special Christmas for me

[Finn:] Shake a hand, shake a hand now

[Rachel:] Ooh, the fireside is blazing bright

Were caroling through the night

And this Christmas will be

So special for you and me, yes, it will be

[Finn:] Shake a hand now

Come on, everybody shake a hand now

Family and well be together

To make this Christmas bright,     [Rachel:] yes, we will

"We were awesome!" Rachel exclaimed. I laughed. "Yeah we kind of were." We both laughed. 

We ended up picking the Douglas Fir. Rachel was so in love with it. I let her pick the tree. I just want her Christmas to be special. 

"Do you want to go to the store and get decorations so we can decorate tonight?" I asked her. She smiled at me and almost screamed "Oh my god, YES!" I laughed at her enthusiasm. She shly smiled back. I couldn't help but smile at her. "Okay, well we will drop the tree at home first." I said.