One Step Closer...Continued

**I do not own Glee**

 Rachels POV

Quinn turned to me, "I'm so sorry." Then she ran away while Puck went after her.

I looked at Finn, I honestly didn't know what to do. Just as the scene ended, everyone went back to what they were doing, but I stood there in a trance.

"Rachel? Are you okay?" Finn asked me. i was so into my thoughts his voice was so faint. I looked at him then ran in the same direction Puck and Quinn went into.

They were in a small area talking and crying. I walked up, tears in my eyes and anger in my voice.

"Why would you do this Quinn? What the hell did I ever do to you!?" I asked almost yelling. Finn came behind me and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Just leave it Rachel. She doesn't matter." He said softy, but his words meant nothing to me.

"No Finn, I want to know why." I said putting my attention back on Quinn. She looked up at me and tears were in her eyes.

"I'm sorry. Puck hurt me really bad and I just wanted to hurt everyone. Finn was the only other person I had ever really been with. I was so jealous that you guys were so happy and in love. I just wanted someone to love me." She said sobbing now.

"Quinn I thought you were my friend, you could have came and talked to me. I was pregnant. You ruined my babyshower now you are ruining my wedding." I said as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry Rachel. I just wanted Puck to feel betrayal like I did. I know only Finn could cause that. I wasn't even thinking about hurting you. I know I am a bad person Rachel. But I am truly sorry."

I shook my head. " I don't know if I could ever forgive you Quinn." She nodded. "Noah, when you're done here come back in okay?" He nodded and I walked away.

Before I made it back into the hall I felt someone grab my arm back. It was Finn. He pulled me in close to him and held onto me tight.

"I am so sorry your day is ruined." He whispered into my ear. I just shrugged. He smiled at me, "We still have time for one more dance." I couldn't help but smile as he led me onto the dance floor.

We made our way to the dance floor as Sam and Mercedes took the stage. "We have one final song before we end this beautiful and special night." Mercedes said.

"Rachel and Finn can you please make your way toward the stage." Sam said. We did as we were told.

"This song is for you both. Its the definition behind everything Finchel." Mercedes said with a smile. Once I heard the music start Finn and I looked at eachother and smiled.

(Sam) Highway run into the midnight sun
Wheels go round and round
You're on my mind

(Mercedes) Restless hearts sleep alone tonight
Sending all my love along the wire

(Both) They say that the road
Ain't no place to start a family
Right down the line it's been you and me
And loving a music man
Ain't always what it's supposed to be

(Mercedes) Oh, boy
You stand by me
(Both) I'm forever yours
Faithfully

(Mercedes) Circus life under the big top world
We all need the clowns to make us smile
Through space and time
Always another show

(Sam) Wondering where I am lost without you
And being a part ain't easy on this love affair
Two strangers learn to fall in love again
I get the joy of rediscovering you