Trouble

I do not own Glee or its characters. I rewrote the missing chapter. I hope you enjoy. 

Rachels POV

It has been an entire week since we have been home from our honeymoon. I am still so happy. I mean there was never really a time that Finn didn't make me happy. I was singing along and getting ready when I heard my phone ring.

I smiled expecting a text from Finn. My smile faded when the name Quinn popped on my screen. My heart started beating fast. I was not ready for another one of her scandals.

I took a deep breath and opened the message.

Rachel, can we talk? Please? -Q

I was completely thrown off. I didn't know how to respond. So I didn't. I gently placed my phone in my purse. As if on cue, Bella started crying.

The thoughts of Quinn went to the back of my head as soon as I picked Isabella up from her crib. I smiled down at my cooing baby. I had class in an hour so I decided to get Bella ready for the day.

I enrolled her at a nice day care a block away from NYADA. It is very convenient.

After Bella’s things were packed, I put her into her car seat and headed out the door.

When I was walking down the stairs I felt my phone vibrating. My hands were full, so I just ignored it. The drive to NYADA isn’t long at all. I was able to make it to Bella’s day care just in time.

It feels like I kissed her a million times before I left. It breaks my heart every time I leave her here. Not that it’s a bad place or anything, but leaving her at all makes me sad.

I get to class just in time. Although I wouldn’t mind missing this class completely, it was a requirement.

After I survived another one of Cassie’s classes I was ready to go home. As I was walking out of the room something caught my eye. It was a poster. The words that were displayed made my jump with joy. I didn’t care how much of a fool I made of myself.

“FUNNY GIRL OPEN CALLS JANUARY 15” When I read it out loud it became more realistic.  I practically screamed the words.

My excited turned to embarrassment when I heard a man’s giggle come from behind me. I turned around to see a very handsome man. I could not believe someone as cute as him seen me act a complete fool.

My cheeks turn bright red. “I am so embarrassed.” I said tucking my hair behind my ears and looking down. He laughed again.

“Don’t be it was cute.” He said making me smile. I don’t know why the fact that someone like him thinking I was cute. Me? Rachel Berry? I was pulled by my thoughts by his voice. “So what’s your name?” He asked coming closer to me.

The smell of his cologne was intoxicating. “Um..Rachel. Rachel Berry.” I said clearing my throat. He smiled. “I’m Brody.” He said sticking his hand out. “Nice to meet you Brody.” I said more at ease.

“Well I’ll see you at auditions Rachel.” He said turning to leave. “You’re gonna audition?” I asked a little confused as to why someone as good looking as him would be into Funny Girl. “Yeah. Funny Girl is one of my favorites of all time.” He said smiling. “Mine too.” I said more quietly.

“You would make a great Fanny.” He said about to walk away again. “Wait, how do you know that?” I yelled to him.

He stopped and walked towards me again. “Because I seen you perform at the winter showcase. You have amazing talent.” He said making me blush. “Thank you.”  I said with a smile.

“See you around.” He said before finally leaving for real this time.

I couldn’t stop thinking about him while walking to Bella’s daycare. But I needed to stop thinking about it. One minute I am yelling at myself because I am married to Finn, the man of my dreams and the next I am thinking about his smile. Okay stop Rachel!!!!!

When I got to the door of the day care my phone went off. It was another text from Quinn.

I just want you to hear me out.-Q

I guess it wouldn’t hurt to hear what she has to say.

Fine, come by later on-R

I felt my phone go off again, but this time I ignored it.

When I got home I fed Bella and began dinner. I made baked chicken, mash potatoes and corn. I ate my dinner and put Finn a plate in the fridge. It was time for Bella to eat so I fed her and rocked her. I couldn’t stop thinking about the Quinn situation. What did she possibly have to say to me?

I decided to text Finn, maybe he can put my mind at ease.

Hey babe, hows work?-R

I got a response right away.

Hey I am on a 15 minute break. How was your day?-F

You will never believe what happened today.-R

What?-F

Quinn texted me. She wants to talk and she is on her way over now…-R

Are you okay?-F

I don’t know. I honestly don’t know what to expect.-R

Just hear her out. I mean what more could she possibly do to us. We are happy. I am yours forever. No one is gonna change that. And we have Bella. Nothing can hurt us, I promise.-F

Reading those words put the guilt into me.

I knew you would make me feel better.-R

I’m glad I did. I have to get back to work, see you later. I love you and Isabella.-F

I love you too.-R

The conversation put my mind at ease, but not completely. I felt more guilt than I did anger. I just don’t know what to do…

Sorry for the misshap before. I hope this makes up for it. SInce I did not save my work anywhere, I had to recreate the entire chapter. I did change it up and I really hope you guys enjoy it..

Thank you to all my readers. I love and appreciate you all so much. 

Comment & Vote :)