Just Say I Do

*I do not own Glee*

Rachels POV

"Okay are you ready to go?" I ask FInn as I head to the door with my suite case. "Yeah you got the tickets?" He asks.  "Yes sir."

"KURT!" We both yell. "I'm coming, I'm coming." He says as he comes out of his room.

We head to airport and board our flight. We left extra early so we can prepare for tomorrow. Finn has school Monday, so we have to be back Sunday afternoon. We just want to make sure we have enough time with everyone too.

Finns POV

I still haven't figured out what I am going to say. I really have to get cracking. Maybe I'll sing them a song, yeah that's what I'll do.

We finally landed. We were back in Lima. We were dropping off our stuff and heading to the school. Mr. Shue is having a Glee wedding, so we are gonna go over songs that we will be performing.

We drop our stuff at Rachels Dads house. Then we head to the school. We got there just in time for the Glees Afternoon class. RIght when we get to the school we see Mr. Shue run into the class room. "Glee! Its finally time. Me and Ms. Pilsbury are getting married tomorrow!"

We hear them all cheer as we walk into the room. "Finn! Rachel! Kurt!" They all shout as they run up to us giving us hugs. Mr. Shue comes up to me and gives me a hug. "You got everything ready for tomorrow?" He asks. "Yeah." I reply back.

 "Lets rehearse! " Mr. Shue yelled and clapped his hands. I hope he likes my song. I am asking a few of the guys to back me up. Just then, Mercedes, Quinn, Santana, Mike and Puck walked in the door. Everyone was so excited to see them. Especially me. I missed them all so much.

Rachels POV

All the Old New Directions are finally here together again. I missed them so much. Santana came up and gave me a hug. "Hey can I talk to you for a second?" She asks. "Yeah sure." We go into the hall way to talk and she starts crying.

"Whats wrong?" I ask, "Do you think I can stay with you guys?" she asks. "Like at my dads house?"  I am a little confused. "No, I mean in New York. I hated school, so I dropped out. And I wanted to go to New York, but I wasn't as confident as you. I have money. I can help." I smile at her. "You can come, we have an extra room that you can make all yours."

"Thank you, will Frankenteen be okay with it." I shoot her a look. "Okay sorry I mean Finn." She says as she laughs a little. "Yeah I will talk to him tonight." She nods and we go back into the Choir room.

Finns POV

I am excited for tomorrow. I tell Mike, Sam, Puck and Artie to meet me in the auditorium. Rachel is coming along too. Her opinion means so much to me.

We are all gathered in the auditorium. "Okay guys you know I am the best man, and well I am not that great with speeches so I decided I would sing a song. With your help of course." I said. "I'm down." Puck said. "Yeah us too." The others agreed.

"What song?" Rachel asked. I gave everyone a copy of the sheet music. "Its perfect." Rachel said to me with a smile.

Me and the guys practice it. "Mr. Shue is going to really love it." Rachel said while coming up to me and kissing my cheek. "You think so?" I ask. "Yes." She says and I kiss her. "Okay break it up, I'm hungry lets all go to eat!" Puck says.

Me and Rachel smile. "Just like the old days!" Sam says and we all laugh.

We head out to meet everyone at Breadstix. We had them pull a few tables together so we can all fit. We were all talking and laughing. It was so good to have everyone together.