Goodbye Paradise

I do not own Glee.

Finns POV

I open my eyes and the sound of the beach is so clear in the room. The spot next to me is cold. I turn to see Rachel is not laying there. I walk out of the room to see the sliding doors are open.

I walk onto the patio to see Rachel siting staring into the ocean. "Goodmorning Beautiful." She turned and flashed her perfect smile at me. "Good morning." As soon as she was done speaking she turned back and faced the ocean.

I can see she is in deep thought and I decided not to disturb her a second time. I went into the kitchen and began breakfast. Once I was finished I made our plates and walked back onto the patio.

As soon as I set her plate down she spoke. "I can't believe we are going home tomorrow." She said now looking at me. "I know, it is so nice here." I said now looking at the clear view of the ocean.

"We have to bring Bella here." She said smiling while reaching out for her fork. I nodded. I can see what she was looking at. Why she was so into the ocean. It was beautiful. I turned and looked at her digging into her breakfast.

"Hungry?" I said chuckling. She giggled realizing how into her food she was.

"So tonight is our last night." She said looking sad. "Yeah, but at least we get to see our princess." I said. She smiled as soon as princess escaped my mouth. "I miss her so much."

"Me too."

After finishing breakfast we went to relax by the beach.

I found it hard to take my eyes off of Rachel as she laid there in her bikini.

She was so beautiful. I guess she caught me staring because she looked at me smiling, "what?"

"Can I just stare at my wife?" She sat up and looked at me in my eyes. "I still can't believe I'm your wife."

"I can. I was always yours." Her smile grew bigger. "Well technically you were Quinn's first."

"Yeah, but my heart never belonged to her, I was meant to be with you all along." She looked down and tucked her hair behind her ear. She does that a lot. But everything she does is cute to me.

"There was never any doubt in my mind that it was never over between us. No matter how many times we broke up." I smiled at her and pulled her into me.

"I love you." I whispered into her ear. Before she could respond I cupped her fast and kissed her.

Once we pulled away and she caught her breath she whispered "I love you too." Just before our lips touched again.

We pulled away and I got up reaching my hand out for Rachel. "Get on." I said while turning around. "You're too tall." She said pouting making me chuckle.

I kneeled down a little bit and she was able to get on my back. "Hold on tight." I said as she wrapped her arms around me tighter. I ran straight into the ocean.

I took her deeper into the water. She could not have come this far if she wasn't on my back. She managed to move herself so she was in front of me still holding on.

I couldn't be any happier than I was right now. We stood there for a while admiring the warmth of the water and the ongoing ocean.

Rachels POV

Once we got out of the water we were pretty hungry. We decided to go grab a bite to eat at a diner a little down the road.

Once we finished eating we decided to head back to the room. Being out in the sun and in the water definitely made me tired.