Chapter one: first day...

Your P.O.V.
"GET UP YOU LOUSY PEICE OF DIRT!" My dad yelled and slapped my back. I groaned and got up. I sleepily walked to the bathroom and opened the door to take a shower. After my shower I dressed in the schools dress code and grabbed some food to eat. I munched on my pop tart when my little brother Cyrus came running and screaming down the stairs. My dad was chasing him with a knife until he would get dressed. "Dad! Stop it!" I growl. "What you say to me child!" He snapped at me. I ignored him and continued eating. I grabbed my bag and headed out the door glumly, I walked and walked until I heard a whimper. I looked around and I followed the whimpers. The whimpers led to the smallest kit I have ever seen. I hurried over to it and saw that the kit was hurt A LOT. I sadly looked at the kit then realized it was a girl. I lifted her up and stuffed her in my bag with a breathing hole for now. I ran as fast as I could to school raced into the bathroom and took out the girl kit. I set her on the sink counter. "Don't worry you will live, I have faith in you. Hmmm that's a good name I'll call you Faith." I say and smile softly. I wipe away the blood and wrap Faith's cuts in a paper towel. I grab my bag and pull my ham sandwich out then feed it to Faith. I cup my hands so water will go in and Faith licks it up. I smile then put her back in my bag. The bell rang so I hurried to my first class which was homeroom, I looked around because this was the first day back to school I wanted to know who was in my class. Soon I spotted him, I waved my hands and he waved over to me. I walked over to him and sat down. "Hey step sis!" Aaron says. I notice there's a bandaid on his face and I look at him puzzled. "What happened to you face?" I asked Aaron. "Oh don't worry about it it's just a little scratch. Aaron says and chuckles. I smile and put my bag on my lap. "Erm.. Y/n you gunna move your bag?" Aaron whispered to me. I un zipped it revealing Faith and I put my finger to my lips so he would know to keep quiet. He nodded and payed attention to class.
~~~TIME SKIP TO LUNCH ._.~~
I sat outside because I didn't have a lunch well anymore and I got permission from the teacher so it was fine. I played with Faith and checked on her when I felt cold hard hands on my shoulders. I look to see Asher there, Asher is my boyfriend though u don't like him much he's to much like my dad... "hi missy." He grumbles. "Please go away..." I say. "When are you going to realize I broke up with you??" I said to Asher. He grinned a terrible grin I was freaked out so I grabbed Faith and ran. My cat tail and ears came out I was so scared. While I was running I bumped into a tall man with blonde hair. I fell back tumbling down in the grass. The man held out his hand to lift me up. I rejected his hand and got up by myself. "So sorry about that! By the way my name is Garroth, yours?" Garroth asked me. "Why would I tell my name to a total stranger?" I asked Garroth. "Oh... um sorry have a nice day bye!" Garroth said and dashed away. I looked behind me and yup there was Asher running like a maniac toward me. I quickly ran into the school and to the cafeteria so he wouldn't see me in the crowd. I sighed and looked inside my bag to see Faith was still there safe and sound. "Ooo hi there! My name is Kawaii~Chan what's yours?!" A girl said to me. I whipped my head around and looked at her. I gave her a devil stare and she backed away. I looked back at Faith and she was asleep. "Hey sis.." I heard a voice. I looked to see Aaron all beat up with blood and bruises. I gasped and ran over to him with my bag. "You idiot what did you do?" I asked him. He sighed and took my hand, there were three were wolves there laughing at how they beat up Aaron. I looked at Aaron and whispered "watch Faith for me." He nodded and I walked over to the were wolves. "Oh well look what we have here a girl." One smirked at me evilly. I bared my teeth at them with my fists clenched. "You mess with one of my siblings you mess with ALL!" I yelled at them. They looked at me and laughed. I felt so angry, a green light appeared around me making me form into a demon with cat ears and tail. I never had this happen to me before so I was freaked out. I fell to the ground looking at my hands and screaming, they didn't look like my hands... they looked like my dads... I screamed tears flooding down my eyes. The were wolves stared at me blankly. I kept saying over and over, "I don't want to be him! Never never never!" I soon turned back to my old self but fainted all I could hear were voices from around me. "What did we do?" A girl said. "I don't know." A boy said. "WHAT HAPPENED!?!" I heard Aaron's voice. "Aaaaaa......" another boys voice said. "Hello?" A girls voice said. "STAY OUT OF THIS POTATO!" Aaron yelled. "MEEP!" The girl said again. Then nothing, I only felt cold hands slap my face. I finally woke up because I couldn't take it anymore. I saw Asher slapping me with blood on his hands, I soon realized that was my blood. I looked at Aaron he was just to shocked to do anything as was the were wolves. I kicked Asher in his stomach and grabbed my bag. I just ran, I didn't care if it was the first day, I didn't care if police would chase me down, I didn't care if people were following me, I just needed to get away from this madness...
Booom! Imma done dis chapter hope you enjoyed KikichanArtist  cuz today's the only person who actually comments on me books XD but I appreciate it a lot so don't be scared to comment cuz trust m with will respond! Remember STAY KAWAII -Pet~Sama or Senpai is out